Del Piero vs. Fiorentina (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Why not just download that 100 del piero goals that was being offered a while back.

Its in there, and alot of other beauties :D

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Yeah, that thread is useless - why isn't it locked...?
Hey Mac, that avatar business is steeeeupid.
My avatars need love and they get it if ya' know what I mean.. :LOL:

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

:extatic: long time no see!

what've you been up to? :D
Hey Majed,

I spent the winter break in Egypt and I had no time for internet. Right now, I'm just busy with school........this semester is tough, so I'm not posting as much as usual.

Nice nickname btw.:D

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Hey Majed,

I spent the winter break in Egypt and I had no time for internet. Right now, I'm just busy with school........this semester is tough, so I'm not posting as much as usual.

Nice nickname btw.:D
good luck.... i know what you mean!

you ccommin over for Mardi Gras? you're only an hour away (not including the shitty traffic! :stress: ) :D

Jul 19, 2003
No man, I've got too much to do during this break.........a lot of catching up to do to compensate for my class-naps :D

I think if I've experienced Mardi Gras in NO once, I've done it a thousand times!! Plus, gives me a buffer zone to avoid getting into trouble. :p

You enjoy it, but not too hard. Take Care. ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
No man, I've got too much to do during this break.........a lot of catching up to do to compensate for my class-naps :D
good luck :)

I think if I've experienced Mardi Gras in NO once, I've done it a thousand times!! Plus, gives me a buffer zone to avoid getting into trouble. :p

You enjoy it, but not too hard. Take Care. ;)
yeah, I actually feel the same way... It's nothing i'm crazy about, but it's different! :cool:

u too :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm getting a bit confused here. In Australia, when people refer to Mardi Gras, they're talking about the biggest gay and lesbian event in the calendar, where floats parade down the city streets full of people feeling eachother up. I'm assuming you're talking about something else, right?

I was gonna let it slide, but i must know...

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I'm getting a bit confused here. In Australia, when people refer to Mardi Gras, they're talking about the biggest gay and lesbian event in the calendar, where floats parade down the city streets full of people feeling eachother up. I'm assuming you're talking about something else, right?

I was gonna let it slide, but i must know...
:eek: That's your Mardi Gras?!!! :shocked:

the only similarity is the floats and parades. The people on the floats throw beads, dubloons, cups and all sorts of shit. It's a whole Carnaval atmoshphere (no way as big and flashy as Brazil's).

I dont know about other cities, but in NO, the beads u gather are used later on at night for adult activities ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)