Del Piero vs Dortmund (1997) (1 Viewer)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
On emule I have just downloaded DP's first 100 goals for Juve, it's 50 minutes long and 360mb in size! Big but worth it.

It shows all Dp's Serie A goals up until his 100th (the volley against Brescia a couple of seasons back), it's great seeing him alongside Baggio and Moeller and the like. It's like a retro trip back through all Juve's teams in the last 10 years.

And yes it has a few Champions League goals as well, including the one against Dortmund in the final.

Here is the link:

ed2k://|file|Alessandro.Del.Piero,.Juventus.-.100.Goals.avi|378529792|BEAC80EBC4A0F36CF2EFD46930759F65|/

If you don't know emule then I can't really explain it to you, just download it (any browser shoud take you to it), install it and either click on the above link or paste it in.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Yeah i have the file too. If anyone wants it, I'm sharing it on soulseek. username is theorginalpersian

Add me, and message me, becuase I have to add you to my list.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
vs. Dortmund

It doesnt have such great angles and quality, but its the best I can do :)
it doesn't work for me dammit...

when you use Emule, do you have to share the files with others?!

I don't want to share anything... :D

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Yes Poku, you don't get any choice whether to share or not. As you download, they upload of you. The Baggio one (and the DP one) can usually be downloaded pretty quick though.

Just type Baggio under the search and there is loads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)