Del Piero versus Real (1 Viewer)

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Hey gray, I'm in search of Juve goals in the 2002-2003 season (mainly CL), do you know if Nekton's server is still up with all of Juve's goals?
I'm gonna start posting more so I guess I can hook you up with the goals you need when I get back to my old comp in august.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
someone has that whole game???? i spent like 5 days tryign to find it on kazaa or something then searched all aroudn the web for it? could someone please send me it

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
someone has that whole game???? i spent like 5 days tryign to find it on kazaa or something then searched all aroudn the web for it? could someone please send me it
I just have a 8:22 during summary of the game, if this helps you?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
eh sorry id prefer the full game

its been a year and i still havnt got one! ha damn american sports to hell. takign up our tv. they didnt broadcast that game anywhere,not in any bar or anything, my dad wouldve let me skip school to have seen it any day

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Okay. Damn, you didn't see it??? I feel sorry for you, because it was the best Juve game ever!

i know :(:frown::groan:

but they didnt show it pretty much anywhere in california, somethign to do with broadcasting rights

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
all ive seen form it is one clip of nedveds goal,

then in england my granddad taped it for me, then i was horrified to find he had accidently (i dotn blame him hes blind) taped over it with coronation street

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I am about to send it per e - mail, but I guess it will take some time. btw I send it from my mother's pc, so don't wonder why the name is barbara!

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
If its 8MB, hes gonna need a gmail account. ;) You can send it to me and I can upload it to a server for everyone to download. Tell me if you want to, and I'll give you my e-mail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)