del piero, nedved....soccer legends!! (1 Viewer)

Whisper

May 17, 2003
Pavel nedved, alessandro del piero..... amazin players.... they offer football played by no one esle... watching them is enough for me to make my day...del piero, what ana amazin goal u got... totally inspiring for all soccer players now, and to come... nedved... best player in the world... and ur gonna win it.... that heart- breaking yellow card wont be 4gotten coz we all know that nedved desrves it more than anyone... but it'll be all made up for!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    NOW IS THE BIG PROBLEM.... WHAT WILL LIPPI DO IN THE BIG MATCH?? WHO'S GONNA PLAY INSTEAD OF THE AMAZIN NEDVED?? MY GUESS IS THAT CAMORANESI IS GONNA START OFF THE GAME... ANY OTHER IDEAS??

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Ï'M SO SAD I COULD DIE"..NEDVED....Yes, that's what nedved said on that deadly yellow card.... is there anything we can do to help him... these words broke my heart....but made me admire nedved even more... neddy, hang in there...ur gonna play in the final ...somhow...if not this year then next year... and ur gonna win it?? right??

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    juve has defeated deportivo in the 2nd round, barca in the quarter finals and madird in the semi finals... so it has eliminted every spanish cup it played against in this season... so this spanish beater, has somethin to say..and to prove to all that italian football is still the greatest of all!!!:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    It seems i've been talking to myself a lot lately...well since i've started this thread on one replied, but there have been a lot of views well thanx nwayz ..but plz if anyone knows the official website for nedved :confused: plz tell me and any other interesting websites too..... i'll be xtremley grateful for that!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++
    It seems i've been talking to myself a lot lately...well since i've started this thread on one replied, but there have been a lot of views well thanx nwayz ..but plz if anyone knows the official website for nedved :confused: plz tell me and any other interesting websites too..... i'll be xtremley grateful for that!

heeey!!

nice thread!!

it will have replays soon!

you'll see!:D:cheesy:

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    THnx... i hope so...but lookin back at it, there might be something good out of this... i could make a record, the gr8st # of posts with no reply...hehe that would be one of a kind hehe...nwyaz thanx again for replying..:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    In response to del the god, i think that the most hansome player in the team is defintely del piero... followed by buffon, zambrotta and i think nedved too!! BUT WHO HAD THE BEST BODY?? INCLUDING SIX PACK AND STUFF.. girlz, any suggestions??

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    anyone who doesn't agree that del piero is by far tha most hansome player take a look at this and check this thread more often i'll be posting more pix, fans too ofcourse!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    the senond pic is sooooo cool!!!

well,

i am sorry for disagreing but i think buffon is the most handsome man in the world!!!(and the team!!!)

then,

after buffon,

i like tacchinardi soooo much!

neddy is my darling i don't really like him but he is veeery cute!!

though,
    he is not ugly either!!!:D

as concern zambro hm.....i don't like him....!

my friend does!!!

bodies now.......

you judje....

i think tacchinardi and neddy has good body!

buff has hair on his chest....:yuck:

i haven't seen dpor's body yet....:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaay i got 3 replies!!! wohoooooo!:D well, i think buffon has a very good body (6 pack) ;) bas i dont really remember the hair thing... i have'nt seen neddy's not tachinnardi's bodies but if u have picx be more than welcome to post some:D
    aboout shoft guyz,,,they're ok ofcourse as long as they're not too short! bas it's common that short guyz have the better skills not alwayz though!

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    i'll be postin more pix of del piero but not now though coz i have a lot of work to do ....thnx guyz for replying!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)