del piero, nedved....soccer legends!! (2 Viewers)

OP
Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #88
    well if it's the way he looks..fine ur opinion.. but the way he plays....that''s another thing!!!!!

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #89
    hey everyone does anyone know if camoranesi is married?? coz i saw a pic of him after they secured the title which suggests so... so if anyone knows plz tell me

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #91
    MY GOD!! what's just happened yesterday??? till now i can't believe myself!! really...how?? well the truth is milan played better... but th how here is how could we play like this.... trezeguet...where were u??? zalayata..hellooooo?? camo...what the hell?? davids...omg ur injury had such a bad timing!! the defense: ferrara, montero, thuram, brindelli, u did an amazin job... del piero... created some chances but not ur best! zambrotta... the best in the game... buffon, u did ur best man!!one man: NEDVED hell, we missed u!!! GOD>>> WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT ONE SMALL YELLOW CARD WOULD MAKE SUCH A DIFF!!

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #92
    last night was the most horrible night of my life... i cried my heart out!! just knowing that if neved played we would have won kills me... i could only imagine how's he doin!! in the end what's done is done and we cant change anything....so no use of regrets... time to move on and do better next season and win!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    nedved must be thinking in suicide right now.

No matter what the people said,,,, deep indide he must be thinking that he was the diffrence in yesterday´s game, and that yellow card changed everything. He must be thinking that all the efforts that he did trough the CL campaign were for nothing, and all what he builded , at the end was destroyed by himself.

The worst thing is that was not neddys fault completely, cause we failed as a team. No especially because of an singular

EWe played well trought the season, but yesterady was not our day!!!.

Maybe next year =)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    nedved must be thinking in suicide right now.

No matter what the people said,,,, deep indide he must be thinking that he was the diffrence in yesterday´s game, and that yellow card changed everything. He must be thinking that all the efforts that he did trough the CL campaign were for nothing, and all what he builded , at the end was destroyed by himself.

The worst thing is that was not neddys fault completely, cause we failed as a team. No especially because of an singular

EWe played well trought the season, but yesterady was not our day!!!.

Maybe next year =)
    NEDDY probably does think of suicide.....

but as concern the next year...

WE WILL BE THE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by cutemarmar ] ++
    MY GOD!! what's just happened yesterday??? till now i can't believe myself!! really...how?? well the truth is milan played better... but th how here is how could we play like this.... trezeguet...where were u??? zalayata..hellooooo?? camo...what the hell?? davids...omg ur injury had such a bad timing!! the defense: ferrara, montero, thuram, brindelli, u did an amazin job... del piero... created some chances but not ur best! zambrotta... the best in the game... buffon, u did ur best man!!one man: NEDVED hell, we missed u!!! GOD>>> WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT ONE SMALL YELLOW CARD WOULD MAKE SUCH A DIFF!!

I WAS SURE THAT HAVING NEDDY we would win...

but though,

we didn't.
    that's the point now.

when they put the song :we are the champions my friend....

no time for losers cause we are the champions....

ARE WE ????? THE LOSERS.....???

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    last night was the most horrible night of my life... i cried my heart out !! just knowing that if neved played we would have won kills me... i could only imagine how's he doin!! in the end what's done is done and we cant change anything....so no use of regrets... time to move on and do better next season and win!!

First in bold:i am still crying

second in bold:it stubbing me in heart......it is killing me horribly slow....

third in bold:WE WILL WIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'LL HAVE MORE DETERMINATION AND WE'LL HAVE NEDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NEXT YERA WE ARE GOING TO BE THE CHAMPIONS!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OP
    Whisper

Whisper

May 17, 2003
  • Thread Starter #97
    yaaaaaay!!! that's the spirit!! and just because we lost tha game doesnt mean we are LOSERS!! we came second in the best european club competition... we kicked real madird, deportivo, and barcelona out of the competition... and now the spanish press are criticizing italian football.... just SHUT UP!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    yaaaaaay!!! that's the spirit!! and just because we lost tha game doesnt mean we are LOSERS!! we came second in the best european club competition... we kicked real madird, deportivo, and barcelona out of the competition... and now the spanish press are criticizing italian football.... just SHUT UP!
    they are getting on my nerves.....:fero::fero::fero:

thay can't admit we were better this year....:D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeah, i had a tough day today against some madrid fans that were supporting milan saying that they win against us and they were better bla bla bla....

Cmon please,,,,, milan was playing with all his power, to a decimated juve, uninspired juve, and they didnt beat us ,, just only in pks.

We beat all the spanish by ourselves, we faced real and manchester the bets teams, played against good teams like feyenoord and newcastle.

Milan did a good campaign too, but they had a easuer road to the finals than us (with essecption of the first round that was very tough for them). But at the end they were flat.

I know that in my heart that cup is ours.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    yeah, i had a tough day today against some madrid fans that were supporting milan saying that they win against us and they were better bla bla bla....

Cmon please,,,,, milan was playing with all his power, to a decimated juve, uninspired juve, and they didnt beat us ,, just only in pks.

We beat all the spanish by ourselves, we faced real and manchester the bets teams, played against good teams like feyenoord and newcastle.

Milan did a good campaign too, but they had a easuer road to the finals than us (with essecption of the first round that was very tough for them). But at the end they were flat.

I know that in my heart that cup is ours.
    the game ENDED 0-0 FORGET??????

THEY PLAYED "BETTER" THEN WHY THEY DIDN'T BETA US DURING THE MATCH A???
    :fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

idiots! :fero::fero:

IT IS!

AND WE ALL KNOW THAT.
    AND OUR PLAYERS DO TOO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)