Del Piero goal count (1 Viewer)

forza10

Nov 2, 2008
sorry im new to these forums,
im not sure if i should have posted this in the del piero thread...sorry if this is the wrong spot for it!

my question is...
isnt del piero on 247 goals now...after the goal vs roma?
ive been looking through all his goals and it seems to be 247
did the goal vs ac milan in the berlusconi trophy count?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Del Piero has 246 goals. What goal in Berlusconi trophy?? 1st of all he didn't score one at all, 2nd goals in friendly matches don't count. Consider yourself lucky that I replied to this.

OP
forza10

forza10

Nov 2, 2008
  • Thread Starter #3
    i said to tell me if this thread was in the wrong place...no need to get angry.

and the goal im talking about was when juve was in serie b and played milan, he scored a header (goal 203 i think).

so does that count or not?

OP
    forza10

forza10

Nov 2, 2008
  • Thread Starter #10
    thanks cunninlyguists
    i didnt know the berlusconi trophy matches were considered friendlies

ikoninhosa- i simply asked the question- you didnt even kno he scored in that match so keep you dont hav 2 be a smrtass

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    thanks cunninlyguists
    i didnt know the berlusconi trophy matches were considered friendlies

ikoninhosa- i simply asked the question- you didnt even kno he scored in that match so keep you dont hav 2 be a smrtass
    I knew he scored but you didn't specify you mean the 2007 year, smartass. Besides, I don't have anything against you but I find it surprising that you didn't know Berlusconi trophy is a friendly if you follow Juve. We at Juventuz.com just like to be a little harsh with newbies, that's all. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have answered your question, don't you think?? ;) Cheers. :)

OP
    forza10

forza10

Nov 2, 2008
  • Thread Starter #15
    yeh ok whatever.
    i just wasnt sure that it- being a trophy match- and a respected cup in italy- if his goal counted towards his overall tally.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Ален;1791270 said:
    Something has to be done about the thread title.
    When i saw it i thought you said "Del Piero, a goal cunt".
    Nothing beats the "Juv3nal" username. Every time I see a post by him I read it "juve anal". Quite disturbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)