Del Piero 100 goals with Juve (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I was looking through the archives of this section of the forum and treaded upon a download which contained DP's first 100 goals. Unfortunately the link no longer works and I really need to have this download. Can anyone help?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Soulseek is a peer 2 peer program. You can message in it, but it is essentially a program made and designed for users to share files across a network. It's not too popular but for personal file transfers between two users (ie. me and stu) it is really fast, efficient and reliable.

If you get, add theorginalpersian to you're user list. Then message me and tell me to add you. Then you have access to my entire soccer folder.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
I love that video. Last 5 min or so ARE JUST AN INSPIRATION and truely a great moment. I played that song so much after that. Slow motion shots are just great. Love it.

;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Soulseek is a peer 2 peer program. You can message in it, but it is essentially a program made and designed for users to share files across a network. It's not too popular but for personal file transfers between two users (ie. me and stu) it is really fast, efficient and reliable.

If you get, add theorginalpersian to you're user list. Then message me and tell me to add you. Then you have access to my entire soccer folder.
Persian, i'll get soulseek and i'll add you. i wanna watch that video too. :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

Sounds good. ;)

We are gonna create some heavy traffic for you, PersianM :)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Try emule, another p2p.

I have DP's 100 goals, Baggio's 200 goals and Juve's European campaign when they won the CL in 1996.

They are big files but worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)