Dejan Kulusevski (16 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
35 is nothing for a premier league club I'd be very surprised if they don't take him considering what he achieved last season.

13 goal involvements (five goals and eight assists) in 18 Premier League matches in your first season is pretty good for 35mil euro.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They will buy him, dont believe the nonsense lol.
schira is usually reliable though, and honestly, kulu doesn't look like a 35m player this season. 2g6a when you have kane and son to partner with is basically a given. ffs bentancur and hojbjerg have similar contributions.

he had an impressive debut season though, based on that, he's a bargain

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah he has struggled this season , but I believe they will buy him for how fantastic he was last season. Son is having shit season too this season. Mainly Kane that's as reliable as usual.

But if they don't buy him, I wouldn't mind us taking him back. If we get a new coach Kulu could he really good for us.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Yeah he has struggled this season , but I believe they will buy him for how fantastic he was last season. Son is having shit season too this season. Mainly Kane that's as reliable as usual.

But if they don't buy him, I wouldn't mind us taking him back. If we get a new coach Kulu could he really good for us.
He actually start the season quite well. But all the Spurs team collapsed except Kane this season. Son also dont have a good season but start to recover against Liverpool and Man Utd the last 3 matches.

Did the obligation to buy triggered when they qualify to Champions League last season? I do confuse with our terms with them, If its not triggered the terms really look worse for us

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Max even ruined Dybala so don't be surprised Kulu sucked. Dybala with Sarri could have scored 40 goals. Kulu is not that much of a goalscorer but I can see him having 25 assists under Sarri or Spalletti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)