Defensive problem!! (2 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
you can also say "kiss me, i'm Irish" whenever you like.
Doesn't really work when you live in Ireland.
And for the record, I only know two, 2 red headed people!!! and i dont know tim o'flanagan from offaly, theres not 5 of us, theres 5 million :(

We need a serb/croat/czech/polish defenders,them boys are hard as nails :scarf:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
well oil beef hooked ..say that real quick.

Grygera is Czech, and he's bollocks.
I just meant eastern european in general

I don't have a bog accent thank you very much, I have a north dublin accent which sounds like this: Half way between the commentator and the translator

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Doesn't really work when you live in Ireland.
And for the record, I only know two, 2 red headed people!!! and i dont know tim o'flanagan from offaly, theres not 5 of us, theres 5 million :(

We need a serb/croat/czech/polish defenders,them boys are hard as nails :scarf:
How dare you. I'm red headed as are all of my friends. I haven't been sober since 1991 and my name is Tim O'Flanagan.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Where do you want them to descend to? I don't think their levels could stoop to anything lower then this.

However, if you would like decent defenders, then you are out of luck with this current board of morons. They think Fabio Cannelloni is still world class.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We need to sort out why we concede so many goals on counter-attacks, when you think back it is unbelievable how many goals we concede in that way!

Is it because we over-commit on attacks because we struggle to break teams down? Is it the wing-backs not getting back in time? Is it the midfield not tracking the runs of opposition midfielders? Are we not committed enough to making early tackles before opposition moves develop? Do we lack speed/fitness to get back?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)