Defensive problem!! (4 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Cronios

He has speed, that is the only good thing I can say about him. But Penetrative maneuvers require skill, dribbling, and some ability to create space for yourself. He doesn't have that.

Accurate crossing? An assist or two, fine I'll give him that, but more often than not, his crossing has been horrid.

I don't understand how he's earned the most playing time of all the Bianconeri since Ranieri.

Again, he's speed and acceleration are AMAZING...but he sucks both with and without the ball.

Anyway, I've sort of "accepted" him in weird Stockholm-syndrome kind of way? (you know when you begin to draw a kind of affinity to your kidnappers? The same thing, this guy has tortured me so much, but now...I'm sort of accepting that he's here to stay and nobody else will replace him so just bare with it.)
I know that, i was just been sarcastic, it is well known (i thought) that i am Molinaro's biggest critic/hater. He is completely incapable of giving us the the offensive support we are going to need win this new formation!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)