Dean Huijsen (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's got time and money but he chose to spend it on Weah for example.
He didn't even buy Weah. He has spent about 10m on Djalo, Alcaraz and Gonzalez. 10m is not spending money for any club these days, let alone a top one.

In his first press conference he said that any of our players are available for a high enough offer. That is a very different stance to his predecessors, and shows our financial standing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He didn't even buy Weah. He has spent about 10m on Djalo, Alcaraz and Gonzalez. 10m is not spending money for any club these days, let alone a top one.

In his first press conference he said that any of our players are available for a high enough offer. That is a very different stance to his predecessors, and shows our financial standing.
You are comparing him to Paratici who sucks even more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We will use everyone to get Koop. Guintoli is clueless.

How do you go from past decade being the guy who questioned BS media reports about Juve enough to post head up your ass pic for goal and other sources.

And now just automatically believe every daily shit tier report of football Italia, corsport or gazzetta?

- - - Updated - - -

He's got time and money but he chose to spend it on Weah for example.

He litterally has neither tho? He has had no money, what has he even spent yet? He done loans, youth signings and 3.5m signings like Djalo (that is basically a signings for next season).

And time? He been here for around 8 months, that's hardly time for a GM. Remember Marrotta first year with Del Neri? It wasn't worth shit. His real work started 2nd season.

Give that same time and opportunity to Giuntoli before automatically turning on him. He might do bad job in future, but there's been no real valid criteria to do that yet. Needs proper substantial budget to do work in a transfer window, mandate to work his vision with the means (and hopefully choose his own coach).

Come to new club as your first huge job (Napoli not a real big club), and you get no funds and can't choose the coach (yet). Its definitely a wait and see scenario to evaluate what he can do in this very unique and weird sitaution he came into (feels like his bosses are caretakers that say no funds or no coach changes, just wait).

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How do you go from past decade being the guy who questioned BS media reports about Juve enough to post head up your ass pic for goal and other sources.

And now just automatically believe every daily shit tier report of football Italia, corsport or gazzetta?
I don't believe every news that comes out but after following this club for so múch time things certain things do get shape. For example a player being linked early in the season before the transfer window starts and that same link gets repeated often by different sources usually become a reality. In this case Koop - I don't mind Koop but I do mind the fact that Atalanta know and will milk us dry. (Reminds me of Locatelli) and cosidering that we are poor as fuck, it is quite obvious where we will sacrifice, I am not saying that I believe that one day Soule will be sold and the other day Bremer will be sold and so on. But I don know which players can be sold to finance Koop and they are not Gatti, De Siglio or Kostic.

Jul 2, 2006
are we pretending milik and weah have never been signed now? sweep that shit under the carpet or maybe pin them on isis as well? Anyone who claims these two have been signed without giuntoli's approval are only fooling themselves.

soule alone has more value and much higher ceiling than the 2024 model pasalic can ever hope. huijsen is one of the biggest prospects in world football. but our genius here is planning to sell the future of the club and replace them with absolute hacks like zaccagni and felipe anderson. why should i need to wait to react until contracts are signed while club's interest on these guys are obvious. should people have waited to raise their voice against the comedical lukaku - vlahovic swap deal until the deal was complete? no, they made their stance obvious which played a role in preventing the disaster. fans should do the same against 60 million € coup mein errs and other lazio turds.

Jul 2, 2006
no, apparently some other club employee dumped the entire budget on those two buffoons before the day guintoli signs for the club in order to sabotage his efforts.

giuntoli signings are so atrocious, his voluntary lawyers are trying hard to pin them on someone else.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I prefer to deal with reality and facts rather than wildly speculate to fit a narrative.

I mean, Milik was signed a season before with an option to buy. Giuntoli got rid of him to Marseille but was so keen to get him back he rubber-stamped the Juve move.

And Juve were only after Weah for a couple of weeks (under Giuntoli's supervision) most likely hadn't been scouting him for months, but with Giuntoli apparently pulling the strings behind the scenes doing two jobs.

These are the thoughts of a rational person.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I don't think it is unreasonable to think that Guintoli was involved in signing Weah. It had been a pretty much a done deal with Guintoli for some time before he eventually joined as we were waiting for the formality of ADL letting him go.

It would make sense to sound him out on signing targets when having meetings ahead of his appointment. Plus Guintoli has a history of dealings with Lille.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In my view it's more likely that we were so far down the road with Weah (and needed a Cuads replacement) that he wasn't going to veto any such deal, in a scenario where we were actually liaising with a DS who was employed by a rival club on our transfers. We were linked to Weah pretty early in 2023 also.

Ultimately it's guesswork at best, so I have a problem with saying how they are examples of how he is a shit DS.

Besides, there will be plenty of signings this summer that we know are his and we can all rubbish after 3 weeks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah, Weah is the exact sort of player Giuntoli would try to sign. Pace, potential, low cost.

He probably won't be allowed to do it as much at JJ, but good on him for pushing to sign the player even while his transition to JJ wasn't complete.

Easily his best signing thus far.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
that's why it's better to have these young players at small clubs:

it's fine though, part of the growth process. it's also nice to have an undercover agent :snoop:
He went to sleep on multiple occasions this season, can recall against Lazio in coppa italia... but good that he can learn from these bad episodes while a difference club

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)