Davids slams Van Basten (2 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Tottenham midfielder Edgar Davids insists that Marco Van Basten’s Holland side deserved to go out World Cup because of their brutality. The Oranje were knocked out in the second round by Portugal, with a record number of cards shown. “It’s ironic that under one of the most refined players of all time, the Dutch showed it is capable of brutal assaults on the pitch,” said the Serie A veteran. “Dutch football has lost its innocence. Even though there were a lot of provocations from the Portuguese side, there's simply no excuse for what happened.”

Source: Channel4

Hope this make you feel better Erik.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Well the fact that Van Basten is bein bashed should cheer him up:)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Stephan said:
    i thought erik didnt like holland old stars (and their possible return to team)
    Not when it comes to Seedorf, no. I'm not sure Davids would be an addition given his current form but I do like him as a player.

More than anything right now, we need Patrick Kluivert.

Oh, and well said, Davids.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    Ok guys hold your friggin horses here! I was on the phone & my friend went banana's with my account.

Glad u guys had your fun.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Byrone said:
    Ok guys hold your friggin horses here! I was on the phone & my friend went banana's with my account.

Glad u guys had your fun.
    :howler:

well in that case, better check if your friend is really a "friend" :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)