David Beckham Recieves Death Treats!!! (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Iulia,

i heard the something similar on my radio. my version was that they intend to change face of the 10 pound to Charles Darwin. But some survey was done just to find out who the English would like to see on their bank note instead. and the reasults i heard came out as

1. Becks :rolleyes:
2. Kylie :rolleyes:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Excuse me! It would be exactly the same in your country, you would get celebrities too, you know the types of people that actually vote on these things!

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
2. Kylie :rolleyes:
Isn't Kylie from Australia?

And this was a very strange rumour, maybe Becks is the key force behind Spains disapproval of the Basque region not being their own country :eek: ;)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Excuse me! It would be exactly the same in your country, you would get celebrities too, you know the types of people that actually vote on these things!
I know. In my country they want to put Hagi and Nadia Comaneci on the 500000Lei bancknote. I admit that they were important and representative for us, but please ... not on the money !

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Yes yes, u're right it is similar here too. The :rolleyes: were not ment as an offence to the English, it's just my reaction to the decision. :)

@ tarmpropp : yes, she is Australian. Guess she's just very big in England.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
Yes yes, u're right it is similar here too. The :rolleyes: were not ment as an offence to the English, it's just my reaction to the decision. :)
thought so. I just get patriotic at times ;)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Torkel don't be so shocked, Kylie is already the face of BRITISH AIRWAYS!! She's an adopted Brit

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
Torkel don't be so shocked, Kylie is already the face of BRITISH AIRWAYS!! She's an adopted Brit
:eek: No kidding.

What's next then ? Anyway, you have to admit that Becks is a really good saled image all around the world, especially in some parts of it :D

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have nothing against Becks and it angers me when some so & so group disrupts a person's life just to seek attention to their cause - They should be told that it creates more animosity towards the group than bring their cause to the limelight. :fero:

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
thats some sad news no one should be treated like that
even if you can't stand the player you ain't got to sent death treats or something like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)