Daredevil (1 Viewer)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It's good but I actually prefer Jessica Jones.

Also Vincent D'Onofrio irritated me in the first series.
he's just as irritating during the 2nd season, too. fortunately, his screen time was quite limited.

btw these marvel series on netflix kick ass. daredevil, jessica jones, and hopefully the upcoming luke cage stuff are pretty intriguing. i also used to watch agents of the shield, but dropped the show in the middle of the 2nd season. agent carter is meh, but hayley atwell has my attention until the story gets too dumb.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Agents of shield actually improved quite a bit in latter season. Feels like proper Marvel canon even if it's major network that don't tend to make kind of productions cable /Netflix projects do. It's main issue is the main character Sky /Daisy is quite bland.

Daredevil Btw is quite bit better then Jessica Jones, don't get people who prefer latter. I liked Jessica Jones but it's plot became too whiney and melodrama, Kilgrave was awesome but it got overplayed. Also they completely misused Luke Cage even if it was well cast.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And I want to have babies with Elektra.
I find it funny reading (presumably) Americans arguing about what accent she has in the show. It's basically a French girl putting on an upper class English accent.

She is pretty hot, it has to be said.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I find it funny reading (presumably) Americans arguing about what accent she has in the show. It's basically a French girl putting on an upper class English accent.

She is pretty hot, it has to be said.
:agree: She's a big part why I liked the second season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
elodie yung is drop dead gorgeous, no question about it. her vs deborah ann woll is no contest for me.

what i didn't like about the 2nd season is that the main storyline wasn't too clear. it was all over the place: friends becoming enemies becoming allies, characters coming and disappearing, loose ends everywhere, predictable cliffhanger at the end - that's not how you end a season. still, the visuals, the punisher, the chemistry between elektra and daredevil made it great.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
As soon as you saw Jon Bernthal's first scene as Punisher you knew there had to be a spin-off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)