Daniele Rugani (66 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Shaky/rusty start with his distribution, but we really should have dealt with the situation better after he gave it away. Not sure what happened for their 2nd, was Danilo his man to mark? It looked like a complete mess of trying to play and offside trap and nobody really knowing how to pick up. Probably not helped by a lack of consistency in our defense this season, as we change it every game. It's the one part of the pitch you don't want a lot of rotation.

I thought he did a lot of good and made some mistakes, improving as each half went on. He's a young player and needs a run of games.

He is a real threat on set pieces.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His heading level is 10/10. His timing is near perfect.

Gotta get him to sort out his distribution from the back and his confidence took a hit after the first goal. Nice reaction with a goal of his own. Needs to man up and take that CB spot as his own.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Bonucci was a starter here 5 years ago when he was brainfarting all day long.

And you guys want to sell Rugani who is 10 times more talented.

Lol.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Most importantly, he's comfortable with the ball at his feet. We NEED a CB to deliver passes when Pjanic is marked. Bonucci was excellent at that, but Rugani is the only other to do that.

I say stick with him this season and lets make sure he'll be just as good as Bonucci.

- - - Updated - - -

Most importantly, he's comfortable with the ball at his feet. We NEED a CB to deliver passes when Pjanic is marked. Bonucci was excellent at that, but Rugani is the only other to do that.

I say stick with him this season and lets make sure he'll be just as good as Bonucci.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Came back and played well after 1st goal mistake. Having Licht next to him didn't help.
I was going to say this earlier, but didn't want to give additional excuses for Rugani (Licht had nothing to do with his mistake), or throw Steph under the bus.

However, I do think it's worth pointing out that whoever plays in that RCB role is generally at a bit of a disadvantage, seeing as RB has been the weakest position for our team this season.

Need to fix the RB situation ASAP.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He had a mixed performance but in the end he turned decisive and showed why he deserves to be taken more seriously. I think Rugani needs to play a couple of games in a row to really gain confidence and properly connect with the team, only this way his positioning will improve.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It'll be interesting to see if he is picked for Milan, so far he's facing the crap.

Wait, never mind.
:D

seriously, i wonder how max rates today's performance by rugani. that double error at the beginning of the match cost us a counter (and with chiellini copying his buddy bonucci, a goal eventually), but other than that, rugani played a solid match.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

seriously, i wonder how max rates today's performance by rugani. that double error at the beginning of the match cost us a counter (and with chiellini copying his buddy bonucci, a goal eventually), but other than that, rugani played a solid match.
Depends what are the other options benatia who I don't remember having any great game for juve or barzagli in the Twilight of his career

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

I remember last season or so against the same Udinese we conceded a similar goal only that it was Bonucci with all his experience who messed up and got outplayed by that Duvan Zapata dude, that game Leo really made a slow,mediocre striker look like he has speed and technique lol and i dont remember him being dropped for any games

Point is that Rugani deserves to be given a shot even after a couple of small mistakes because he is young,can defend and is promising on set-pieces, has all the potential to make a name for hisself but he needs more playing time, he cant improve whyle watching from the sidelines, Allegri got to start integrating him as a starter because warming the bench is just taking away all his confidence...

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He scored and assisted. He was shaky/rusty early on, but managed to shake that off and make an impact. What the fuck do you guys want? Lay off him ffs!

What have The Moroccan Malaise or even Barza done this season? They've both been absolute liabilities, especially the former. I respect the latter for his accomplishments, but just like Licht, it's time to move on. This whole needs experience bullcrap is excessive; to gain experience, and learn from his mistakes, he needs to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)