Daniele Rugani (58 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah, I don't get when people say Ogbonna doesn't play a lot when in fact he does much more than he should considering how awful he has been.

Also Barzagli isn't getting any younger and Bonucci should get more rest. Chiellini also has his fair share of injuries, too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
fear of bench. may be he'd get chance to play in empoli.he doesnt just want to sit on bench and waste a talent when he has 20 years old.He will do whatever he can to improve his quality in the future by trying to get more chance for playing.in spite of jiovinco has 28 years and he didn't want to have another season sitting on the bench so he end up being a benchwarmer with move to canada . cant imagine benching a talent like rugani when he's already gaining more valuable experience playing for empoli.

shmaspi

Jan 7, 2015
I can't understand 2/3 of what siamak is saying, but from what I understood he thinks it's better for Rugani to stay at Empoli. My opinion is that it's better for him to play 25-30 games next season for us, than to play 35 games for Empoli. The experience he'll gain from playing in Juve is greater than for Empoli.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Daniele Rugani says he’ll happily stay at Empoli next season 'if Juventus don’t think I’m ready yet’.

The centre-back has been purchased outright by the Turin giants, having previously been co-owned by the Tuscan side.

It was widely expected that would lead to the Italian Under-21 international returning to the Bianconeri in the summer, but the defender says he’s happy to stay.

“It’s still early to talk about the future,” Rugani explained to Radio Lady.

“At the moment I don’t know anything. I’d stay willingly [at Empoli] and would even go as far as to push for that opportunity if Juventus don’t think I’m ready yet.

“I’m fine at Empoli, and I think that staying with this team would be ideal to complete my journey of growth.”
FI

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Wednesday April 15 2015

Rugani to follow Sarri

Juventus are reportedly considering allowing Daniele Rugani to play another season under the tutelage of Maurizio Sarri next year.
The 20-year-old centre back has been a revelation this season and Sportitalia have reported that the Old Lady could be tempted to loan him to Sarri again next season, even if the Empoli Coach moves clubs.
Sarri has been linked to take over at Sampdoria or Sassuolo in the summer and the Bianconeri hierarchy would like Rugani to gain first-team football to continue his rapid development.
With the likes of Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli, Leonardo Bonucci and Angelo Ogbonna in their ranks, Juventus are not short of quality at centre-back.
The outright sale of Rugani seems unlikely, but Arsenal are rumoured to be interested and could secure a permanent move with an offer of €15m.
If this is true, I hope Sarri goes to Milan so we loan Rugani to them with no option to purchase, Rugani becomes their key player, and at the end of the season we take him back.
Let's make Milan look like Sassuolo. :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

If this is true, I hope Sarri goes to Milan so we loan Rugani to them with no option to purchase, Rugani becomes their key player, and at the end of the season we take him back.

He'd become their captain by November. Seriously. They've had Muntari and Mexes as captains

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
yep, Montero was the one that never got a red card
Hahaha, you got me beat

- - - Updated - - -

Naah, Meelan is the dinosaurs tea party. Rugani would bring down the average age to pensioners. I prefer Meelan to be the home of has beens. I imagine that their lab has the likes of Heidi Klum and Madonna on regular visits to understand how they can keep their dinosaurs "youthful".

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I can't understand 2/3 of what siamak is saying, but from what I understood he thinks it's better for Rugani to stay at Empoli. My opinion is that it's better for him to play 25-30 games next season for us, than to play 35 games for Empoli. The experience he'll gain from playing in Juve is greater than for Empoli.
my meant we should loan rugani to empoli so he can get consistent playing time.They'll have to decide if he's progressing well enough for them, but again, his comfort level could take a significant jump between season 1 and season 2, as could his training regime. He could return bigger and stronger, with more confidence, and a much better understanding of what allegri/the team require of him. if we get him and dont get him more chance for play his improvement is slower and never reach his talent value. but i was wrong about him because when we want to sell ogbonna we have to bring in another defender during this summer transfer window.we need to another defender who can cover for our injuries. but rugani says he want to stay empoli for next season.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
my meant we should loan rugani to empoli so he can get consistent playing time.They'll have to decide if he's progressing well enough for them, but again, his comfort level could take a significant jump between season 1 and season 2, as could his training regime. He could return bigger and stronger, with more confidence, and a much better understanding of what allegri/the team require of him. if we get him and dont get him more chance for play his improvement is slower and never reach his talent value. but i was wrong about him because when we want to sell ogbonna we have to bring in another defender during this summer transfer window.we need to another defender who can cover for our injuries. but rugani says he want to stay empoli for next season.
The bold part... it's almost like you're talking about Coman. Yeah, I know what you did there!

:lol:

Forza Rugani!

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014

What's is this fucking mindset?
We need a strong Milan and a strong Inter for so many reasons.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
What's is this fucking mindset?
We need a strong Milan and a strong Inter for so many reasons.
Meh, fuck both Inter AND Milan, but especially Inter. You want a competitive serie a? Who the fuck ruined that in 2006? And you still want Inter to be competitive? They both can go to hell for all I care. Don't care about the others as long as we win.

I would rather have a competitive serie a with Lazio, Napoli, and even Roma rather than the Milan trannies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Meh, fuck both Inter AND Milan, but especially Inter. You want a competitive serie a? Who the fuck ruined that in 2006? And you still want Inter to be competitive? They both can go to hell for all I care. Don't care about the others as long as we win.

I would rather have a competitive serie a with Lazio, Napoli, and even Roma rather than the Milan trannies.
I used to think serie a need milan to survive, i mean look at their 7 CL trophies.
but this season really proves serie a doesn't need milan nor inter to survive in europe.

Fanbase on the other hand, as an serie a representative milan still have a really broad fan base, maybe even compared to us.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Meh, $#@! both Inter AND Milan, but especially Inter. You want a competitive serie a? Who the $#@! ruined that in 2006? And you still want Inter to be competitive? They both can go to hell for all I care. Don't care about the others as long as we win.

Seriously, we talk about a club with 7 CL trophies, with so many legends..
As for Inter, the have more fans than Milan in Italy, with great moments on their past and legends like Zanetti and many others..

Lazio and Roma will never be on the same level with these team.
It's a circle, we need them and they need us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)