Daniele Rugani (48 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't think anyone raved about them nearly as much as Rugani.

Nesta maybe? Cannavaro from Parma perhaps?
He wasn't as talked up at the same age, that is obvious, but he is the one most rated in-between Cannavaro and Nesta. Those two were just immense and predestined.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He wasn't as talked up at the same age, that is obvious, but he is the one most rated in-between Cannavaro and Nesta. Those two were just immense and predestined.
I don't recall do to my young age ;)

Rugani still hasn't recieved a yellow card?

Did you see his reaction against the pass back the other day? He took it extremely well and professional. He knew right away. What an amazing temperament he has unlike that rebel Berardi

- - - Updated - - -

was joking:pumpkin:
Husted.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't recall do to my young age ;)

Rugani still hasn't recieved a yellow card?

Did you see his reaction against the pass back the other day? He took it extremely well and professional. He knew right away. What an amazing temperament he has unlike that rebel Berardi
Berardi's temperament is much better suited to attacking players, but he does go over the edge. If you put Berardi's temperament in a defender you end up with something like Materazzi (without the cynicism), and he would have no chance in modern football.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Berardi's temperament is much better suited to attacking players, but he does go over the edge. If you put Berardi's temperament in a defender you end up with something like Materazzi (without the cynicism), and he would have no chance in modern football.
:agree:

I still can't believe he hasn't received a yellow card. :D (trying not to jinx him).

In Italy, that is unheard of. Hell, probably any top league it would be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree:

I still can't believe he hasn't received a yellow card. :D (trying not to jinx him).

In Italy, that is unheard of. Hell, probably any top league it would be.
All he has to do is slip and trip someone over and it is a card, but refs do officiate based on reputation, they are human, and they know this guy has no yellows so they don't feel the need to give him a standard one without reason.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
@Hustini @Mark @swag @Dru @Bjerknes @AlexJuventino @CrimsonianKing

Do any of you watch "The Locker Room" on Bein Sports?

Aside from Vieri calling Tevez the 3rd best player in the world right now, the entire panel were falling over themselves talking about this kid.

They all love Juve's chances in the CL, by the way.
The Locker Room when Vieri is one of the panelists is probably the best football show I have seen in the states. That's not saying much, but they really are good, especially Bobo.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Well if he comes here to play as much as Ogbonna, it's probably better for him to stay there another year.
Ogbonna this season:

Serie A (1338 minutes) 19 games played (14 starts), Coppa Italia (227 minutes) 4 games played (3 starts), CL (77 minutes) 1 game started.

Only Marchisio, Bonucci, Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Tevez, Pereyra, Llorente, Chellini, Morata, Vidal and Pogba have played more games in Serie A than him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)