Daniele Rugani (13 Viewers)

Jul 3, 2009
What ever happened to Lo Stile Juve? This shit should NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.
totally agree, in this day and age, where people keep dying ,by drinking and driving especially in shitaly this country is just disgusting and corrupt ,hope he's gone for this, there is no need for this, when you have that kind of money.Disappointing.

Aug 8, 2006
Imo Vidal drink driving was a big part of why we sold him so cheap. We wanted rid because of the importance of professionalism in attitude.
The rumor is that he knocked up some prominent figures daughter. Jj was forced to sell to avoid drama

but it’s a rumor

- - - Updated - - -

We went from Esnaider punching citizens to Jj of the last 15 years

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The rumor is that he knocked up some prominent figures daughter. Jj was forced to sell to avoid drama
that was caceres though. and the girl was underage too. daddy even went to vinovo asking for the head of the guy personally lol

i don't remember a similar story about vidal. he was just a party animal

Mar 23, 2015
Come on folks, let’s not all act like a bunch of angels here. Everyone has driven with a few drinks in them. No reason to pontificate ya Miss Goody Two-Shoes.
i did it once around 1998 (university days). we took a shot of pálinka around 6 pm, we talked through the night until 4 am, and since it was february and freezing, i drove some chicks home in my trabant. they took my license away for a month :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)