Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Very disappointing if this is to be the way he leaves, I thought he had more class and respect.

Hopefully we get 5 mil for him otherwise he can just stay and see out his contract that he signed 12 months ago

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It feels like our management isn't trying it's best to keep him. I'm sure if they thought he is indispensable, they would offer him a good contract for 2 or 3 years. Perhaps they see his contribution upfront, but Allegri is not convinced by his defending. If we get two, three good wingers and a decent defensive DR we'll be good. At least it looks like they see this way the situation.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
People like you are more bothered what players do on Instagram and twitter

I only care about players' commitment on the pitch and Alves has been 100% committed to Juve's cause last season.
I have neither and i only care when a player act like a fool and disrespects the club and fans. 100% commited and acting like he does, please. Hes trying to force a move away, so profesional. He has a contract, no matter how free his spirit is.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
he did play like shit, too, so the loss is also on him, too. still, this behavior he showed is completely unprofessional. i wonder what happened in/after cardiff.

i wouldn't mind letting him go, but city should pay for him. we were too nice with tevez and llorente before.
Watch us don't get a penny for this clown,cause Marotta want to be polite with the idiot who is trying to make a fool of a great club.And he is going to a club for which he says that doesn't know that exist in Manchester.......

- - - Updated - - -

And wait just until he wents in EPL. Immediately he will start to shit on us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)