Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #522
    Some good things mixed with some bad things. Still clearly getting used to his new team-mates and a totally different league. Was caught out of position a few times, and was drifting centrally, which was odd. But then you see some of the give-and-gos he does with Dybala and others and you just smile. Still surreal to see him play for us.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Lol he loves to chase centrally. Love this guy. There is a clear attempt to build some chemistry with Dybala on the right. When that happens...:tuttosport:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Lol he loves to chase centrally. Love this guy. There is a clear attempt to build some chemistry with Dybala on the right. When that happens...:tuttosport:
    Did you see the South American trio hug after Pipita scored? Next time they need to get Alex Sandro in there as well.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    I wasnt pleased from what i saw last night but its understandable that he will need more time to settle down. After all, italian and spanish football is completely diferent. You could see that there were times when he just didnt know what to do with the ball.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    That is simply down to integrating himself wih the team play and movements. Man is a natural, he was one of the best players in the first half, and showed almost no signs of ageing. What a smart signing he is.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    icemaη;5371066 said:
    Did you see the South American trio hug after Pipita scored? Next time they need to get Alex Sandro in there as well.
    Our first goal of the season was from a cross :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)