Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (41 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yes and one year has passed since then.

Like most of them.Not just me.People were convinced he'll be sold after a great Euro performance.

Sometimes when people keep talking about players leaving,that effect spreads onto other members of this forum and they in turn become insecure.

It doesnt matter to me when he leaves.But the continous talk about players leaving makes it a bit annoying sometimes..

Agree with you. It gets tedious.

I don't care anymore if a player wants to leave and leaves. Good for them. I know our management will do a damn good job in making sure this team is competitive on all fronts each year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Alves for his position on the pitch and style, relies a lot on speed, and that is likely to decline and continue to do so during his time with us. But I think he will do well under someone like Allegri who will play him to his strengths.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Speed is primary for that game. Flair and fancy player. Amazing balance Nd great rhythmn. Mentality, na. Bit of a dick/prima donna.
The guy has won more trophies than any of our players ever will. Who cares if he is a dick, on the field, mentally he is a leader and a winner.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The guy has won more trophies than any of our players ever will. Who cares if he is a dick, on the field, mentally he is a leader and a winner.
For me, I personally don't have a problem with the fact that he is a dick. Mandzu and Licht can also be dicks. The difference is Alves though is a bit more prima donna'esque. Comparatively, Mascherano is a leader. Alves is a winner. And I'd happily welcome both those attributes to consolidate the core of our team.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
For me, I personally don't have a problem with the fact that he is a dick. Mandzu and Licht can also be dicks. The difference is Alves though is a bit more prima donna'esque. Comparatively, Mascherano is a leader. Alves is a winner. And I'd happily welcome both those attributes to consolidate the core of our team.
Maybe that's more to do with Barca than Alves himself.

Alves for me represents the winning mentality which is the most important thing.35 trophies won in his career,jesus :lol:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Would welcome him with open arms. This is the type of player we need to get us to the next level. Would be an excellent signing.

Finally we will have a WC Rb since Thuram.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Juventino[RUS];5269682 said:
Done deal according to football-italia, 5m salary :sergio:
As long as it is a 2 year contract (with option) and not a 3 year contract that salary is absolutely fine. Quality cost's money and in this day and age 5m after tax is not that much for clubs who aim to win the CL. The PL, Real and Barca drive the salary's of every top-club to a higher level, that's something we will feel for years to come.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juventino[RUS];5269682 said:
Done deal according to football-italia, 5m salary :sergio:
This signing is more of making a statement on short term. What Chiellini said recently is telling:

“We’re happy with the path Juventus are on, everyone wants to keep improving. Many years ago, people didn’t want to come here, so it’s a source of pride for us to be linked to these players."

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to football-Italia who cite no Source

- - - Updated - - -

According to GDS, its a 2 yr contract worth €3.5M + bonuses plus with an option to extend for another yr

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Just remember he'll come for free... Like llorente did.. Ofcourse he'll come on high wages.. But we won't spend a dime on that RB/RWB we needed :beppe::beppe::beppe:

All hail king beppe

Preach!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)