D`alessandro (1 Viewer)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think his biggest mistake was going to the german league. he has lots of skill and is able to play behind the strikers as well as on the left if need be.

If he was to join juve, then there would be no need for a player like cassano, unless both del piero and mutu were to leave.

i dont think d'alessandro would be able to play in a 4-4-2 partnering emerson in the middle. he isnt built that way and we wouldnt get the best out of him. but if he was to join, he could be a useful player to replace nedved on the left in a 4-4-2. having him playing that way would probably allow him to use his skills better. Of course using him as a playmaker with 2 DM behind him would be best.

as for the NT, its hard to make it when aimar, riquelme, tevez and many more exist. but look at italy, many great players like signori, mancini, zola, montella...all didnt have great NT careers but were good enough domestically. i think that NT thing is often taken too far.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
if we want to open a thread for every player in the world , just becasue we like this player , we will end up with 1000 thread in the transfer section only , we must open thread for players who there is a big possibility to join juve

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
D'alasandro is very versitile, he gives alot of mobility in midfield. he can be a good addition. But now Im just confused what we will actually do.
I mean take a look at our rooster.

Buffon,

Cannavaro,Thuram,Zebina,Kovac,Tudor,Legrotaglie,Pessotto,Birindelli,Zambrotta,Chiellini,Masiello

Emerson,Camonarese,Maresca,Blasi,Appiah,Nedved,Olivera,Tacchinardi,Gianichedda

Zlatan, Delpiero, Mutu, Miccoli, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

what kinda team is that? Im eager to see our sales as much as our purchases.
..are almost definitely leaving...

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
hate to bump an old thread but id rather not make a new one. We've been linked to him again as per tribalfootball, so take it with a grain of salt. What are your thoughts people?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
But to be honest the guy has enough talent, imo he is really underachieving for a guy of his talent...you never know he might rejuvenate himself with Juventus.:D

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I think that he has the talent to become a WC player, but he is another Cassano (hot tempered and is often getting into fights with other teammates). I certainly believe that he can make it in a big club, but I wouldn't want him to cause problems in our locker room

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)