Cyberpunk 2077 (2 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Was it Detlaff? That was incredibly hard for me.
No, although Detlaff was a bit of a pain. I don’t remember his name but It was one of those elemental tree things, you had to fight it plus those flowers that spat poison at you and kept spawning everywhere. So you were pretty much taking damage constantly.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    No, although Detlaff was a bit of a pain. I don’t remember his name but It was one of those elemental tree things, you had to fight it plus those flowers that spat poison at you and kept spawning everywhere. So you were pretty much taking damage constantly.
    Leshens? Probably, but yea, this poison flowers from Blood and Wine were super annoying too. But I absolutely hate noonwraiths, water hags, drowners and earth elementals!

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    Leshens? Probably, but yea, this poison flowers from Blood and Wine were super annoying too. But I absolutely hate noonwraiths, water hags, drowners and earth elementals!
    I think it was a Leshen or something similar. I remember the fight took place in a cave and you had to burn those huge tree roots in order to have it appear.

Witcher was so good that from time to time I still find myself thinking about a mission or a certain part of the game. to me it’s a masterpiece groundbreaking game and Cyberpunk 77 is probably the game I’m excited about the most because of who’s making it. Projekt red had gained my trust.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    I think it was a Leshen or something similar. I remember the fight took place in a cave and you had to burn those huge tree roots in order to have it appear.

Witcher was so good that from time to time I still find myself thinking about a mission or a certain part of the game. to me it’s a masterpiece groundbreaking game and Cyberpunk 77 is probably the game I’m excited about the most because of who’s making it. Projekt red had gained my trust.
    Oh yea, I think that was Grottore, which is a variant of a Leshen.

Yup, exactly why I love it as well. So many memorable side missions. And did I mention the soundtrack? :sheik:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    You preordered a game 10 months early? The hell...
    I did the same with Witcher 3 because they had a special price including all DLCs. Now Cyberpunk is $10 off, while not a lot i'll gladly take it.

But honestly anything Projekt red is a pre order in my book. That's how much faith I have in what those guys do. They're the only developers i'll do this though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I did the same with Witcher 3 because they had a special price including all DLCs. Now Cyberpunk is $10 off, while not a lot i'll gladly take it.

But honestly anything Projekt red is a pre order in my book. That's how much faith I have in what those guys do. They're the only developers i'll do this though.
    RIghtfully so. There's no way they will disappoint with this game. That one will surely be in the top 3 best games of the year. Easily. Just like Elden Ring.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
    RIghtfully so. There's no way they will disappoint with this game. That one will surely be in the top 3 best games of the year. Easily. Just like Elden Ring.
    They're the best combination of story telling (side missions that are just as good as main ones) and top top graphics, nobody else can do what they do.

But what amazes me the most about them is the level of detail the had in the Witcher. I mean even 3 years later, graphically AND story telling wise I can't find an open world game that can even touch that level; no Assassin's Creed or Far Cry or Days gone. None. So I know Cyberpunk will be detailed as shit.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I'm also guessing they are delaying it to fit closer to the release of next gen consoles. No way they are coming in April, but might come out in autumn.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Might? No way it's not gonna be September 17th. It's set in stone now imo.

For that part in my post, I meant the next gen consoles, they dont have exact release date for PS5 or new Xbox yet, only "holiday" time frame, but its for sure not april. Probably somewhere between end of summer to christmas (its a race at this point).

That maybe is motivating Cyberpunk to want to time their release of the game with them. Especially since release games or general first year games for new consoles tend to be really shit, Cyberpunk could dominate much more with good timing.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    For that part in my post, I meant the next gen consoles, they dont have exact release date for PS5 or new Xbox yet, only "holiday" time frame, but its for sure not april. Probably somewhere between end of summer to christmas (its a race at this point).

That maybe is motivating Cyberpunk to want to time their release of the game with them. Especially since release games or general first year games for new consoles tend to be really shit, Cyberpunk could dominate much more with good timing.
    I think PS5 will come out in December, not earlier.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Its most likely around christmas, but they might suprise us. Been rumours of it coming much earlier then that even.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #60

It's also possible that it was pushed back to coincide with the launch of the next Nvidia RTX GPUs. Since this game has ray tracing, I could see a bundle opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)