Cryptocurrency (25 Viewers)

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
i didn’t mean to be hurtful. stop beeing so negative.
You are a snake oil salesman and you are looking to scam more and more people. Forgive me for not applauding you. If you really believe in these Ponzi schemes you will not be bothered by how much fiat money really flows into them but this is the only thing you care about.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You are a snake oil salesman and you are looking to scam more and more people. Forgive me for not applauding you. If you really believe in these Ponzi schemes you will not be bothered by how much fiat money really flows into them but this is the only thing you care about.

ok bro. im a noob in this field and just want to offering a different perspective to get more info here. no one has paid me

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
But why? On what basis would the price increase?
Ask Bernie Madoff. The tactics of the scammers
, MLM fraudsters, Ponzi and Pyramid schemes participants are always the same.
BTW, great job DOJ. Botcoin is not worth it even for ransomware after tonight. LOL. Hilarious.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ask Bernie Madoff. The tactics of the scammers
, MLM fraudsters, Ponzi and Pyramid schemes participants are always the same.
BTW, great job DOJ. Botcoin is not worth it even for ransomware after tonight. LOL. Hilarious.

I didn't quite get this. I would've thought that being able to reclaim the bitcoin would've helped it but it seems that markets reacted poorly.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I didn't quite get this. I would've thought that being able to reclaim the bitcoin would've helped it but it seems that markets reacted poorly.
One of the main selling points of crypto is that governments can't seize it which was never true, of course. There are several points of failure even in this false "advantage".

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It sounds like the criminals might've been retarded.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depa...rrency-paid-ransomware-extortionists-darkside

As alleged in the supporting affidavit, by reviewing the Bitcoin public ledger, law enforcement was able to track multiple transfers of bitcoin and identify that approximately 63.7 bitcoins, representing the proceeds of the victim’s ransom payment, had been transferred to a specific address, for which the FBI has the “private key,” or the rough equivalent of a password needed to access assets accessible from the specific Bitcoin address.
As in they used a centralized exchange AND got their key hacked?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
It sounds like the criminals might've been retarded.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depa...rrency-paid-ransomware-extortionists-darkside

As in they used a centralized exchange AND got their key hacked?
I know you can trace any transaction on each blockchain txn explorer. However, I don’t understand how the they were able to ‘recover’ any portion of the ransom from someone’s wallet. Even if it was a custodial wallet hosted on a centralized exchange.

And how did they get access to the pk? This all doesn’t make sense

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I know you can trace any transaction on each blockchain txn explorer. However, I don’t understand how the they were able to ‘recover’ any portion of the ransom from someone’s wallet. Even if it was a custodial wallet hosted on a centralized exchange.

Yeah, me too. Unless you send Guido to break legs to get at your key, it's not like there's a human in the loop to reverse the transaction.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
One of the main selling points of crypto is that governments can't seize it which was never true, of course. There are several points of failure even in this false "advantage".

Do you even have idea how does crypto work?

If you leave your crypto into exchange ofc they can seize them, but if you have them into offline wallet no-one can't steal them.

That's why they say :not your keys not your crypto

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019

there's probably some service provider the criminals used who turned on them

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Do you even have idea how does crypto work?

If you leave your crypto into exchange ofc they can seize them, but if you have them into offline wallet no-one can't steal them.

That's why they say :not your keys not your crypto

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Cold wallets can also be hacked or stolen. There is nothing 100% secure when the human factor os involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)