CRonaldo goal vs Aston Villa (1 Viewer)

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
Sure. But if you're going to bust on a guy, it should be for whether they aid a team at winning or losing. Whether or not the guy can balance a ball on his nose like a sea lion is pretty secondary at that point, so I don't see tricks worth getting worked up over.

A lot of people are irritated by him for his tricks (which is why you'll see animated gifs making fun of him on that basis a lot). I don't get all that, really. Seems totally irrelevant to anything -- whether you see them as positive or negative.

Sure, everyone hates a show-off. But the taunting over his tricks seems motivated more out of childish jealousy than anything else.
y i would be jealous of him !!!! to me he is not that good maybe he score goals good for him but i m talking about his skills that's all

and he said he deserve the golden ball last year [and he didn't win a lot with man or port.just the league.kaka won the CL ] so who is more jealous me or him ???

Buy on AliExpress.com

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
so don't talk to me like i m a stupid jealous soccer fan i know about soccer more than u think i was just posting a comment about this stupid SOB ronaldo

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so don't talk to me like i m a stupid jealous soccer fan i know about soccer more than u think i was just posting a comment about this stupid SOB ronaldo
But how much do you really know soccer ?
Do you know who was the first man in history who scored a goal ?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Didn't mean to imply you were stupid. Just that I couldn't understand why so many people get so worked up over skills when they're really just a sideshow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)