Croatian Official World Cup squad (3 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
ZAGREB, May 12 (Reuters) - Croatian coach Zlatko Kranjcar announced on Friday the following 24-man squad for the World Cup in Germany:

Goalkeepers: Tomislav Butina (Club Bruges), Stipe Pletikosa (Hajduk Split), Joe Didulica (Austria Vienna)

Defenders: Robert Kovac (Juventus), Stjepan Tomas (Galatasaray), Dario Simic (AC Milan), Mario Tokic (Austria Vienna), Josip Simunic (Hertha Berlin), Igor Tudor (Siena), Marijan Buljat (Dinamo Zagreb)

Midfielders: Jerko Leko (Dynamo Kiev), Niko Kranjcar (Hajduk Split), Niko Kovac (Hertha Berlin), Marko Babic (Bayer Leverkusen), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar Donetsk), Ivan Leko (Club Bruges), Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb), Jurica Vranjes (Werder Bremen), Anthony Seric (Panathinaikos)

Forwards: Dado Prso (Rangers), Ivan Klasnic (Werder Bremen), Bosko Balaban (Club Bruges), Ivica Olic (CSKA Moscow), Ivan Bosnjak (Dinamo Zagreb).

Reuters

Buy on AliExpress.com

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Srna, Prso, Klasnic, and Kovac.... are the key players for me....

If they lose against Brazil in the first game... and Australia wins against Japan.. there is a chance Brazil and Australia will qualify

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Muha said:
Srna, Prso, Klasnic, and Kovac.... are the key players for me....

If they lose against Brazil in the first game... and Australia wins against Japan.. there is a chance Brazil and Australia will qualify
Your Aussie team will finish last :toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

we will draw the first game against brasil, 0:0. i expect us to go through, with brasil of course.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Klasnic is amazing, Croatia have been impressing in recent friendlies. i expect them 2 go through and even maybe beat Brazil cos Croatia will have that 12th player in the stands, you can count on that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)