Croatia-Sweeden (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
good luck

don't finish up in prison LOL

Thanks, I didnt.

Yay, we won 3-0. Was tough tho, we had a bunch of chances inb the first half but we just couldnt find the net, San Marino was incredibly lucky. Then Salihamidžić got a yellow card and we all thought he already had one and that he wouldnt be able to play in Belgrade, so that created even more pressure. But, at half time a mate called me and told me that the TV commentators said that the it was actually a misstake and that it was his first yellow card and that he could play. YAY \o/

Things started looking up then and we scored in the first minute of the second half. We continued pushing and when we scored the second the coach decided to take off a few of the yellow carded players so that they dont miss the Serbia game, Barbarez, Salihamidžić and Grlić. We scored a 3-0 later on and just cruised to the end. It should have finished 6-0 if you ask me.

This is the first time in AGES we'll actually have a full strenght squad, that never happened before, there were always cancellations due to injuries, cards etc. Well, I stand corrected, only one player will be missing, Saša Papac, he had a serious car accident a month ago, and suffered a broken nose and cheekbone when he crashed his BMW X5. If I were him, I'd sue BMW, reports are his airbags didnt open.

MoM for me was probably Mladen Bartolović, altho Bolić scored 3 goals. He is the fastest player I've seen in a long time, not just in Bosnia but in Europe. Almost all our plays went through him and he delivered, with one assist, but it could and should have been more.

Anywas, we know it'll be tough but we're hoping we can beat Serbia away. That would mean that Spain would go through as first (they still have San Marino to play but I think it's safe to say they'll win). and we'd go through as second, due to a better head to head against Serbia. Only a win worls for us. It will be tough as hell, and our chances arent big, but we're still hoping.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
sweden too - as best runner-up
This is more or less true, If we win against Island, We qualify, if we draw we qualify. If we by any chance happen to loose(Yea right,no offense island) We would still qualify as best second with goaldifference. Chechs would have to score like 10-15 goals or something like that.

OP
BarkuZ-yes i am an ass
Mar 14, 2004
  • Thread Starter #51
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Thanks, I didnt.

Yay, we won 3-0. Was tough tho, we had a bunch of chances inb the first half but we just couldnt find the net, San Marino was incredibly lucky. Then Salihamidžić got a yellow card and we all thought he already had one and that he wouldnt be able to play in Belgrade, so that created even more pressure. But, at half time a mate called me and told me that the TV commentators said that the it was actually a misstake and that it was his first yellow card and that he could play. YAY \o/

Things started looking up then and we scored in the first minute of the second half. We continued pushing and when we scored the second the coach decided to take off a few of the yellow carded players so that they dont miss the Serbia game, Barbarez, Salihamidžić and Grlić. We scored a 3-0 later on and just cruised to the end. It should have finished 6-0 if you ask me.

This is the first time in AGES we'll actually have a full strenght squad, that never happened before, there were always cancellations due to injuries, cards etc. Well, I stand corrected, only one player will be missing, Saša Papac, he had a serious car accident a month ago, and suffered a broken nose and cheekbone when he crashed his BMW X5. If I were him, I'd sue BMW, reports are his airbags didnt open.

MoM for me was probably Mladen Bartolović, altho Bolić scored 3 goals. He is the fastest player I've seen in a long time, not just in Bosnia but in Europe. Almost all our plays went through him and he delivered, with one assist, but it could and should have been more.

Anywas, we know it'll be tough but we're hoping we can beat Serbia away. That would mean that Spain would go through as first (they still have San Marino to play but I think it's safe to say they'll win). and we'd go through as second, due to a better head to head against Serbia. Only a win worls for us. It will be tough as hell, and our chances arent big, but we're still hoping.
    Ill' read it tommorow,cuz Im drunk........good game,I won on betting LOL,cyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Good game. Both teams were equally good. I think it was a little ridicilous way that Croatia scored. Mellberg lost his mind.
    I think that Klasnic should've scored one or 2 goals instead, would be much more pleasant match. I think sweden is great and we will easily qualify.

I'm happy for Croatia since im half croatian, but I feel much more Swedish.

peckface

approaching curve
    Oct 3, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    I know man, but what I am saying is that officially they are not in the tournament, they have big chances to go through without the playoff games, but so far they are in the playoffs.
    Yap that's the situation. Its looking good. :)

Are you watching the game tonight?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by pecker ] ++

Yap that's the situation. Its looking good. :)

Are you watching the game tonight?
    Not all of it, the second half only, I will be at work on the first half

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)