Cristiano Ronaldo (103 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
That very attitude is what made him the best. Just gotta accept it. It is what it is.

Forza :J:
Throwing the jersey on the ground from the team you play for is never a question of atritude. He showed disrespect and should be fucking fined for that. He can go fuck himself. Imagine how bad it looks doing it in front of your teammates. I would have slapped him right there and then if i was a Juventus player or staff member. Fuck him.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I’m so sick of the drama around this dude, it’s always something. I hate his body language on the field, hes literally crying the entire game when he doesn’t get the ball served right onto his boot, and puts in less than zero effort defensively. I get the value he brings, he bangs goals, but god damn it’s annoying. 36 years old, grow up.
This is the khedira of posts. Limp and flaccid.
Oh yea sure, CR7 needs to be as mature as the chiellinis and buffons right?
Have 100001 politically correct graceful statements to make whenever they self implode in front of the world in crucial finals. Graceful losers will never be GOAT.
GOAT only needs to do one thing. Be a serial winner. Class and manners are for losers.

Mcgregor, M Ali, Kobe, cr7 are serial winners that will piss on your manners if they need to.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I’m so sick of the drama around this dude, it’s always something. I hate his body language on the field, hes literally crying the entire game when he doesn’t get the ball served right onto his boot, and puts in less than zero effort defensively. I get the value he brings, he bangs goals, but god damn it’s annoying. 36 years old, grow up.
Im sick and tired of people moaning at everything he does. Audio log recorded that Ronaldo farted at 36th minute. Oh my God he is disrespecting our home ground...

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Have 100001 politically correct graceful statements to make whenever they self implode in front of the world in crucial finals. Graceful losers will never be GOAT.
GOAT only needs to do one thing. Be a serial winner. Class and manners are for losers.

Mcgregor, M Ali, Kobe, cr7 are serial winners that will piss on your manners if they need to.
I could easily just counter with the opposite ends of that spectrum. Roger Federer, Patrick Mahomes, Khabib, Del Piero, Tim Duncan, Peyton Manning, Babe Ruth. This idea that you can’t be great without being a complete prick is just that, an idea.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Thank youuu. Been saying this for ages.
Give me a pissed of player, over a smiling hugging nice guy any day.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah all the records. Do you not consider him the GOAT? If not who is?
I don't consider anyone the GOAT. It's a team sport and no player wins on his own. Not Ronaldo, not Messi, not even Maradona won alone at Napoli.

How do you compare the best goalkeeper with the best defender with the best striker? It's nonsense.

Ronaldo is a great goalscorer. He has probably the best heading and positioning. He also has very good finishing. But the only thing he cares about is scoring goals and stupid records. I care about my team winning.

There are usually many players that have contributed when a goal is scored. People mostly think about about the guy who scored and sometimes the guy who assisted because those stats get recorded everywhere. But what about the playmaker who organises the attacks and helps keep possession? Sometimes scoring the goal is the easiest part of the attack.

What about a great save from the goalkeeper or a last second tackle or block from the defender that prevent a goal? Aren't they worth about the same as scoring a goal?

There is also the question of whether a player who has been consistently good for many years, like Ronaldo and Messi, or a player who has reached perhaps a higher level for a shorter period, like Ronaldinho, is better. Or maybe Zidane who often didn't have the drive to bother in unimportant matches but was absolutely brilliant at times.

And of course, how do I even compare these guys with Maradona, Pelle and other older players that I haven't seen? Cannot be properly done. There is no GOAT. That was a GOAT worthy assist today, though.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Ability-wise best footballer I have ever seen is Messi. He is the only player in the history of the game who is top 5 of all time in each of the three major categories:

1. Goalscoring
2. Dribbling
3. Playmaking

There have been lots of players who were elite in one category, a few legends who were elite in two categories, but only Messi ticks all three boxes.

Now when you get look at GOAT as a whole it becomes a lot more complicated because you have to take everything into account. Ability, trophies won, personality, leadership, impact, etc...

Too open-ended to answer

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Ability-wise best footballer I have ever seen is Messi. He is the only player in the history of the game who is top 5 of all time in each of the three major categories:

1. Goalscoring
2. Dribbling
3. Playmaking

There have been lots of players who were elite in one category, a few legends who were elite in two categories, but only Messi ticks all three boxes.

Now when you get look at GOAT as a whole it becomes a lot more complicated because you have to take everything into account. Ability, trophies won, personality, leadership, impact, etc...

Too open-ended to answer
Ale did all those and he did it better than Messi. :stuckup:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
That’s good to know at least

I really don’t care about the melodrama that comes along with football for the most part but I’m glad this was cleared up.

I’d be more concerned by the fact that CR7 did not have a particularly good game, than the fact that he tossed his shirt to some ballboy.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
...... And of course, how do I even compare these guys with Maradona, Pelle and other older players that I haven't seen? Cannot be properly done. There is no GOAT.
And not only because you haven't seen them play but the way of defending and butchering that was allowed on the old generation of players doesn't give equal playing conditions for comparing stats.
Today's primadonas like Messi, Neymar, Cristiano are protected by the refs and allowed to pump the stats up.
Cristiano and Messi playing in top form for 20 years is to be admired but not be kicked 15 times during a single game helps a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)