Cristiano Ronaldo (44 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Will be a heavy blow.

Lets hope for the sake of 2the show must go on"...they do not ban him.

Having Ronaldo in this key games is beneficial for them hypewise.

For once i hope they keep being the rats they are and let the man play for the sake of their own pockets.
Being the rats they are would be banning him. There's absolutely nothing about what he did that warrants a ban, considering the Atletico fans were tossing stuff on the pitch towards him, and insulting him. And even more so considering they didn't ban Simeone for the very same thing the previous match.

The NBA has it right on how to deal with moronic fans. Russell Westbrook got only a $25k fine for threatening to fuck up a fan and his wife who were taunting him (telling him to get down on his knees like he's used to), and the fan got banned for life:

:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Being the rats they are would be banning him. There's absolutely nothing about what he did that warrants a ban, considering the Atletico fans were tossing stuff on the pitch towards him, and insulting him. And even more so considering they didn't ban Simeone for the very same thing the previous match.

The NBA has it right on how to deal with moronic fans. Russell Westbrook got only a $25k fine for threatening to fuck up a fan and his wife who were taunting him (telling him to get down on his knees like he's used to), and the fan got banned for life:

In any case, as you said, it would be idiotic/biased to ban him instead of a fine for the very same thing that simeone did.

if they want to go hardcore on this, then do a new rule or something. But it cannot be as subjective as "simeone just a fine, but ronaldo ban".

I hope florentino doesnt pull one of his bunnies on this one. I have always had the feeling that the old geezer loves to bribe people in UEFA

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I could definitely see UEFA banning him, because they are a bunch of hypocritical cunts, and rarely care about the very precedents they have set when they have a bone to pick with someone, which it seems they have with Ronaldo this year, since leaving Madrid.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Hahah, I love Russ man. Never ending source of idgaf all day every day.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One my favourite NBA personalities. Dude is awesome. Love that the NBA only fined him $25k for threatening to fuck up a MAGA Trump supporter and his wife taunting him courtside
Watch highlights of game he had vs Portland couple months ago, no chill, he was straight up street ball trash talking and bantering their whole team while king Kong dunking on them Lillard was like "that's just how Russ is". Any time he faces Embiid too, madly competitive.

And yeah great on Jazz and dealing with the idiot swiftly lol, and for Mitchell and Thabo immediately backing up Russ despite being opponents.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Most troublemakers are Ultras of a club

banning these losers is the right thing to do

- - - Updated - - -

@Hustini

Last edited:

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Calma. He's not going to get banned. Simeone didn't get banned so there is already a precedent for not getting banned for doing that very thing. If UEFA were to screw us they wouldn't be this blatant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)