Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
get Dzeko

Szczesny
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini AS
Berna Pjanic Bentancur Mandzu
Dzeko Ronaldo
Disgusting

Can't -Rep you, so I gave you a dislike for posting such a repulsive formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially an overrated Bosnian forward who cant score this season.
It's Zizi. He loves his Muslims, and sucking Laker Dick. Sorry Zi. You know I love you, but you're one biased motherfucker.

- - - Updated - - -

So, in other words, we're screwed?
What's your take? You're one of the most objective members here, so I truly respect your opinion. You, that mofo Osman, Gordo the G, the pseudo Brit Jay, and Mike.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
MikeM is one of the best, if not the best football related poster. Just don't ask him about Bonucci, he's like cryptonite to his otherwise flawless objectivity.
Well, I'm not a big fan of skinny legs either. Every time Chiellini pulls up, I chain vape and start fidgeting. Sometimes, I even take out my fidget spinner and start praying :p

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
MikeM is one of the best, if not the best football related poster. Just don't ask him about Bonucci, he's like cryptonite to his otherwise flawless objectivity.
Bonucci at RCB is my kryptonite, yes. But I always gave him credit for his specific talents, which I always thought were suited as a sweeper. Watching him just completely switch off with a #9 beside him it unacceptable to me. I lose my mind. He never had that responsibility as a sweeper. Someone else was man marking.

If you tell me tomorrow that Allegri wants to try out his hybrid 3 man back line, something like how we used to use with Alves in the team, and Bonucci is sweeper, I would say try it out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)