Cristiano Ronaldo (137 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
there is this fat ugly gypsy who goes by that nickname, acts like a retard and beggs people for money with his family (mother and 1 or 2 brothers in total i think). theyre quite the pest and sometimes wont let you pass if you dont give him something. you can also encounter them in summer on the Adria when theyre on vacation. this is him

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
there is this fat ugly gypsy who goes by that nickname, acts like a retard and beggs people for money with his family (mother and 1 or 2 brothers in total i think). theyre quite the pest and sometimes wont let you pass if you dont give him something. you can also encounter them in summer on the Adria when theyre on vacation. this is him

He "acts" you say? :shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

what the fuck? You have a famous/ feared gypsy bum that lives in your area shakes people down like a troll on a bridge?

What fable do you live in? If you don't pay does he grind your bones to make his bread?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
what the fuck? You have a famous/ feared gypsy bum that lives in your area shakes people down like a troll on a bridge?

What fable do you live in? If you don't pay does he grind your bones to make his bread?
Not @zizinho. He get's protected by a powerful protection spell that dates back all the way to the middle ages, when one of his ancesters, zizinho the wise, decided to sell his soul to the local gipsy witch, to ensure the safety of his descendants.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not @zizinho. He get's protected by a powerful protection spell that dates back all the way to the middle ages, when one of his ancesters, zizinho the wise, decided to sell his soul to the local gipsy witch, to ensure the safety of his descendants.
True. Plus everyone knows of my ancient skills (tho they arent honed yet), so that piece of shit knows better than to cross my path. But i wouldnt waste any of it on the likes of him, id just beat him up and take the money he collected that day, if he tried talking to me

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Still dont know what your point is. Look at our results this season? How can you at all interperet that as a lack of effort? We just beat our #1 hated rivals too, a team who for them winning that game wouldve been the pinnacle of their season.

Maybe it wasnt spectaclur football but we rarely play that. I dont think any of the juve players who played tonight would agree with you that they lacked effort out there.

I dont disagree that i would like a batter performance, especially before the knockout CL rounds, but saying we lack effort is silly.
The lack of efforts is easily seen in our pathetic counter attacks, our players don't run or try to score on counters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)