Cristiano Ronaldo (131 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just don't see it. If you're representing the most expensive soccer player on the planet and he's accused of rape, surely you go over the facts with him in person. You want to get all the nuances, talk to him, see his reactions...

You don't send a fucking questionnaire.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They Cut the part about hiding evidence lol maybe because it insinuating things that definitely can’t be proven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most likely because it showed malicious intent on their part. Couple that with the fact they have no evidence for that claim and it's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
I just don't see it. If you're representing the most expensive soccer player on the planet and he's accused of rape, surely you go over the facts with him in person. You want to get all the nuances, talk to him, see his reactions...

You don't send a fucking questionnaire.

If that is to be admissible, they had better be some proof that makes it look legitimate. As I said I could literally replicate those questionnaire pages in under 5 minutes with world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Btw I doubt Football Leaks is going to send anything to Mayorga's lawyers. They probably do send their stuff to journalists from Der Spiegel (they did so with tax cases). Which makes me think Mayorga's lawyers got the document through journalists themselves, possibly even from Der Spiegel.

It would also explain why Stovall seems to have gotten most of his information about this case straight from the media.

Der Spiegel's role in all of this is highly suspect.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
This doesnt look good. If he’s found guilty Juve will fire him. I hope Moggi is not director in any club because he would hire Ronaldo in January like he did with Mutu.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Im all for the womans side of it but it is pretty blurred on what is rape. I know many accusations that were never turned in or anything where the girl in college was all over the guy and they had sex and she remembers barely anything. Very sketchy and should be avoided if youre a guy but almost every time he was as drunk if not more than her. I wonder if this will have some form of trickle down effect that will end up hurting woman? Like I dont really want attractive women working in close proximity to me at my job right now. Fuck it Ill just bro it the fuck up at work which is also what they dont like and be done with it
I can't believe all the faggotry I just read.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don’t think Der Spiegel doing investigative journalism is suspicious if they believe in their sources. A lot of newspapers have pointed out crimes in the past. NYT just did a piece on Trump’s taxes for example.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
That tweet was depressing. Can't believe that came from our social media/club. Usually we're meticulous about things. Gaffes or intentional unprofessional blunders you expect from Napoli and Inter. And Roma previously. What kinda message was that.

- - - Updated - - -

What Allegri said today was perfect. That would've been enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope the contracts of the persons in charge of our PR and Twitter accounts are also expiring on Oct 25. Idiots.

Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Is there any lawyer in this forum? Do the lawyers ususally do this questionnaires with their clients?
It's more common to do it (no pun intended) in legal systems based on Common Law (UK/USA etc.). In my legal culture, for instance, it's unheard of. But in this instance it may very well have happened.

The "she said no/stop" statements, though, are so dumb and downright incriminating that I doubt he ever said that. If he did, he's flat out dumb.

Let's wait and see how the courts deem this particular 'evidence'.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
I don’t think Der Spiegel doing investigative journalism is suspicious if they believe in their sources. A lot of newspapers have pointed out crimes in the past. NYT just did a piece on Trump’s taxes for example.
I don't know about that. That Christoph Winterbach fella on twitter running the whole story seems pretty obsessed if you ask me. Notice how the lawyer of Mayorga doesn't even have anywwhere near the intel the guys of at SPIEGEL do.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
So I was watching this video of a youtuber summarising the whole incident. I couldn't help but notice the part at 12:06 where he's recalling Kathryn's alleged letter to Ronaldo where she wrote that she screamed: "I told you NO NO NO NO over and over, I begged you to stop. You jumped on me from behind with a white rosary on your neck, what would god think of that! what would god think of you!"

Chillingly, Ronaldo did in fact wear that accessory a lot back then so perhaps this letter that she wrote was actually a real thing.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)