Cristiano Ronaldo (154 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't see that standing at all there was no foul an appeal is obvious and a reduction is also obvious

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Given how tonight's ref was even deemed fit to officiate a top end game? it wouldn't surprise me if uefa threw the book at Juve on this one. Disgusting officiating tonight from start to finish in all honesty

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Given how tonight's ref was even deemed fit to officiate a top end game? it wouldn't surprise me if uefa threw the book at Juve on this one. Disgusting officiating tonight from start to finish in all honesty
Agreed with the ref assessment but there has to be a foul for the red to stand. There was none

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
We should appeal, but I bet they will reject the appeal since he did touch that fella's hair. By no means am I saying that the red card was warranted, because it was not. It was a yellow at most, IMO. But UEFA won't overturn this. We are not Madrid

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Not quite, it was deemed as malicious attack, as if to say ronaldo was there to intentionally hurt the guy when all he basically did was tap the cunt's head
Whatever it was deemed by the ref means shit. Watching the replay it's obvious neither a foul was committed not was the hair pulled. Ronaldo tussled his hair and it's obvious by the video. The overturn will happen if Juve appeal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)