Cristiano Ronaldo (41 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He has taken a LOT of shots, so that's good news.

Teammates are finding him, he's making good runs and creating opportunities for himself.

Only a matter of time before the floodgates open. Serie A/Juve type floodgates, not La Liga/Real.

Mayday and this being talking point in the media will be even funnier now.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Goals will come I’m sure, he’s still adapting to our league and his new teammates. Platini and Baggio also struggled in their first season.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I love that 3 games is considered a goal drought... goes to show the quality we expect from ronaldo. Higgy used to go 6+ games regularly without goals. Mandzukic 10+ and Dybala often 6+

There’s no doubt it’s getting into ronaldo’s head a bit because some of his misses have been surprising. As soon as that first one goes in we’re going to see a totally different beast. An on fire ronaldo would have scored 4 goals by now so we have nothing to worry about. The guy is the GOAT and once he stops obsessing and pressurising himself for the first goal it’ll be a waterfall

Apart from scoring, the exception was that he will curry the team, but right now, the team curries him...
I curried last night, bit worse for ware now - think it was the onions

Jul 13, 2010
Why there are no interviews after the game with him? No one cares to ask him anything? Like what differences does he sees between laliga and serie a?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
All that matters is 3pts. Think we’re obsessed with this thinking of him scoring 50goals this season or something. This team will find its feet with Ronaldo and a system that’ll work, that I’m sure of. It’s the start of the season and Allegri is using players who he feels are capable of picking up points without using our full strength team.

Sooner or later (I’m guessing CL) we’ll be seeing an attack force of all Dybala, Costa, Ronaldo, and Mandzukic. Just not needed yet.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Yeah same. And as long as he plays well like in the first 3 games goals will come. Once he scores 1st goal, floodgates will open. He is always a threat for opponents goal and can create for himself which is nice to see for a change.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Obviously he's trying so hard to get this first goal, but he won't be put off. The guy is relentless. What concerns me more is that at times you see players looking to give him a chance rather than make a better choice.
I think this is because they want him to score his first. People like to pretend it means nothing, but getting your first goal for a new club is always a big deal. The sooner the better.

That being said, I doubt it's going to affect Ronaldo much. We're not talking about a player who needs to prove he's good enough for Juve.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wish he had scored by now, but I'm not at all worried about him. He's a big, big threat up there in attack for us as opponent teams have to put several players on him at all times. This, as we have seen, opens up space and opportunities for our other players. It has helped us get 3 out of 3 wins without even putting in much effort.

As for him scoring, I have no doubt that the goals will come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)