Cristiano Ronaldo (107 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Who? Never heard of that guy :lol: Though they were referring to Fabio Paim :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Marko Pjaka @zizinho

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain? Yeah right. We just spent 100M on a player and are gonna keep our 55M a year burden, when they play the same position basically. Would be nice if he went back to Madrid. His #20 is free right now as well. City or PSG are lovely destinations as well
Do you think that Higuain would lose few kilos just to play under Guardiola? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
When he suggested Cuadrado as a central midfielder in a 4-3-1-2 :sergio:

Also, Mandzukic cannot coexist with Ronaldo in the field. Only Higuain and Dybala can partner him.

- - - Updated - - -

The safest option for Allegri is to replicate Real Madrid's system where Ronaldo showed his best.

I think Max will use a system that alternate between 4-3-3 and 4-4-2.

Woj

Cancelo - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro

Costa - Can - Pjanic - Matuidi

Dybala - Ronaldo
I see Mandzu as the obvious choice to partner him in a 4-2-2. Mandzu wins almost every duel and plays great one touch passes.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
I believe 4-3-1-2 could be a great option (yes, option), with Dybala supporting Ronaldo and the other forward with at least one the full-backs going up the field to feed crosses to the center like Marcelo did at Real.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's Douglas Costa? :shifty:
2:40

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain? Yeah right. We just spent 100M on a player and are gonna keep our 55M a year burden, when they play the same position basically. Would be nice if he went back to Madrid. His #20 is free right now as well. City or PSG are lovely destinations as well

Higgs and Ronaldo don't go well together. They had some trouble back in Madrid. That's why Higuain knew if Ronaldo arrived would be no space for him and is on the move now :lol:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Maybe Turk was right. Beppe might be stealing from the club. Might be secretly brokering shit deals like this so he could get his cut.

How many yachts are Elliot going to 'reward' him with ? Or new property in the US perhaps ?

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
If Cristiano fails to bring UCL for Juventus, then he will be considered as a flop signing (like Higuain).

That said, I fully expect him to help the club get that title.

He's the best player ever in the tournament's history.

OP
Klin

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
  • Thread Starter #3,653
    So the board is signing players we either clapped for AND jeered against after they scored against us last season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)