Cristiano Ronaldo (250 Viewers)

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Can you gays stop the fag talk and concentrate in real issues here... Is that a J in Ronnie's hair or not?
The very condition of a deconstruction may be at work in the work, within the system to be deconstructed. It may already be located there, already at work. Not at the center, but in an eccentric center, in a corner whose eccentricity assures the solid concentration of the system, participating in the construction of what it, at the same time, threatens to deconstruct. One might then be inclined to reach this conclusion: deconstruction is not an operation that supervenes afterwards, from the outside, one fine day. It is always already at work in the work. Since the destructive force of Deconstruction is always already contained within the very architecture of the work, all one would finally have to do to be able to deconstruct, given this always already, is to do memory work. Yet since I want neither to accept nor to reject a conclusion formulated in precisely these terms, let us leave this question suspended for the moment.

In other words, "maybe, maybe not"

Buy on AliExpress.com

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Must have meant holiday as in it was way better than his time spent, at work, at United
yeah, to be fair to pogba, i dont think he meant it as a slight against Juve being easy or not competetive or anything like that. He just meant it like Man U is his home (since he started there) and Juve was a nice experience overseas but he is happy to be back

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
CR7 is BIANCONERO!!! still cant believe it!! I really hope our current stars see how much we really intend on winning everything! I feel bad for Licht and Buffon! I know these two would have loved to play with the GOAT.. Fino Alla Fine! CR7 is here!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 219)