Cristiano Ronaldo (214 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
You've clearly not or never watched Caldara I assume. At the present moment, Caldara is way ahead in his development stage compared to Rugani who has barely progressed from his early years. He's 24 years old and is not a prospect anymore.

Considering the injury problems we have at the back, it won't be a surprise to see him cement a starting spot as early as next season.
No I haven't, but there's a reason Rugani's price tag is more than 40mil and Caldara is around 20 and the reason is rugani has already made it big into a big team while, because caldara is a prospect and rugani is approved, caldara has yet to prove it while playing for someone like Juve. Let's see if we keep him or sell him as well.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Foreign press and pundits shocked by this transfer. :lol:

It's really great to be alive and to witness all this. :touched:
And all the sports media people going, "Dafuq is this 'Juventus'? Where is that, in Florence? And they have a whole football league in Italy? Who knew. Now do I have to start covering that shit??"

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I wanted to see reactions but there’s already 59 pages lool. What an amazing signing this is, could never have even dreamed it because it seemed impossible. Now let’s win the UCL.

Btw, Ronaldo > Messi

- - - Updated - - -

Also does anyone know what our away and alternate kits will look like, or when they’ll be released, I’m thinking of getting two jerseys, one of them being Ronaldo, and the other debating between Dybala and Douglas Costa. Chiellini is also an optoon.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
WΏΏdy?;5797033 said:
No I haven't, but there's a reason Rugani's price tag is more than 40mil and Caldara is around 20 and the reason is rugani has already made it big into a big team while, because caldara is a prospect and rugani is approved, caldara has yet to prove it while playing for someone like Juve. Let's see if we keep him or sell him as well.
Caldara would be worth 40 if not more had we not purchased him last season.

Playing for Juventus doesn't automatically make you proven. He's been on the fringes of the starting XI for 3 seasons now and has been barely able to make the cut.

Caldara in the same period has established himself as one of the best young defenders in the league. It's nothing like how Rugani cane straight from Empoli after impressing there. The guy has been consistently good over the past couple of seasons. Rugani is slow, soft, scared of committing into challenges something which is the complete opposite in Caldara's case who has the edge both physically and mentally. Even in the recent friendly against France, Caldara despite being new to the NT imposed himself in the game and was leading the backline. He'll fit right in here and rather quickly I might add.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Dat appeal :touched:

This transfer will mark the start of the era of our club signing superstar players more regularly.
But what about all that merda and nipples fans that say its no biggie and the start of our decline, also that slow and washed up player we overpaid that is going to be 41 in 8 years is nothing compared to the magnificent trio of Shkriniar, Mirinda and the one from Lazio who fukced them big time in the last round? :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maybe Ronaldos influence will turn Matuidi into Casemiro, Can into Kroos and Pjanic into Modric.. Maybe, maybe.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Should have signed him in 2003. 15 years later, we got him. Better late than never. Now for him to make up for lost time and lead us to glory in the CL.
He passed medicals with us back then.It was a "done" deal" made by Moggi.Not sure, but I think that Salas deal blocked his transfer.Again not sure,but the fact is that he was very close to us.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Poor Perin... his day has to follow Ronaldo day. :lol:
He's gona be in the crowd to welcome ronaldo so I doubt he would mind :D

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, dude, please go back to the hole you've been hiding in lately and stop embarrassing yourself. Also, I had that ava first.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Ok quazi, maybe if you drop your pants and Twerk for me I'll wipe your tears and let you have the avatar, it's nothing to be butthurt about.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
[FONT=&amp]
Fun fact: Ronaldos first goal for Madrid was a penalty against Juve in a friendly and his last goal was a penalty against Juve.

Idk how true this is but lol​

[/FONT]

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
TV deal Serie A negotiated looks even more piss poor now that Ronaldo has signed for us.

We're really miles ahead of the league.

- - - Updated - - -

When is Supercoppa? Can't wait for the first official match?
January.

First official Serie A game is 18th of August I think.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
TV deal Serie A negotiated looks even more piss poor now that Ronaldo has signed for us.

We're really miles ahead of the league.

- - - Updated - - -

January.

First official Serie A game is 18th of August I think.
Shit, was hoping he would start with a hattrick vs Meelan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 188)