Cristiano Giuntoli (34 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
The appropriate cliche for me is "the ball is in your court." Good luck I'm 110% behind you being successful just like I would be to an appointee that I didn't care for much. It's all about TEAM success.!
:jflag:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It looks like you got your first major decision correct, sir.

Now, please build a young squad that caters to his tactics.
At least we will have a management that's in sync with each other now, Giuntoli wanted Motta, he will cater for him no doubt, I'm certain there are clear ideas ahead that's more than what can be said about our management in recent years, and that can only be a good thing.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
Im still giving Giuntoli chance to prove himself out. Still too early and last season we still have allegri's influence.. and lolkaku was allegris request written all over it tbh

Next season we will start seeing full on giuntolis work.. and then ill give it 1-2 seasons to see the full effect. Thats how everyone should judge Giuntoli in my opinion

These type of things take time. Giuntolis job is to work on both short term and long term strategy

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
He's cleaning house atm

Allegro and his butchers(Folletti and Grani) dismissed. Motta and a completely new fitness staff coming in.

Manna and Bini left, hired new people in the scouting department, hired a new DS too I believe.

Chiellini will likely return in a management position. The only thing missing is someone of a calibre of Del Piero or Buffon returning as club president. This club badly lacks leadership atm and having hardcore JJ legends sitting at the top is exactly what we need.

The first priority is obviously cost-cutting. Reduce the wage bill, allow the new coach enough time to build an identity, have a couple of strong transfer windows and then we can think about winning trophies in a year or two.

I'm optimistic because we have some really good young players coming through. I can see us becoming the best team in Italy again in 2-3 years and who knows how far we can go in Europe..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's cleaning house atm

Allegro and his butchers(Folletti and Grani) dismissed. Motta and a completely new fitness staff coming in.

Manna and Bini left, hired new people in the scouting department, hired a new DS too I believe.

Chiellini will likely return in a management position. The only thing missing is someone of a calibre of Del Piero or Buffon returning as club president. This club badly lacks leadership atm and having hardcore JJ legends sitting at the top is exactly what we need.

The first priority is obviously cost-cutting. Reduce the wage bill, allow the new coach enough time to build an identity, have a couple of strong transfer windows and then we can think about winning trophies in a year or two.

I'm optimistic because we have some really good young players coming through. I can see us becoming the best team in Italy again in 2-3 years and who knows how far we can go in Europe..
Foletti and Grani can take their milan lab shit elsewhere.

Welcome Simon Colinet the new Pintus! And I'm not making that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)