Cristian Romero (3 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Had a great match today, and was easily best Genoa player. Almost scored, but provided the assist for Genoa's only goal.
His disciplinary record is a concern though. With the yellow card he received today he has the joint worst record in Serie A (10Y2R).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think he woupd be a good addition to the squad. His disciplinary issues can be ironed out. He can defend and he can pass the ball well. Something we need for the future in central defense.

With Chiellini and bonucci ageing massively...barzagli pulling the pin. Only leaves us with rugani, that is if he continues to stay with us. Need to seriously start working for the future.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
️ | Barzagli:

"Cristian Romero has great potential. He'll arrive at a group with great defenders like Chiellini & Bonucci, apart from other great players, from whom you can learn a lot. If you're smart, you grasp on to things much better."

Barese

May 9, 2019
He has the aggressiveness and determination that Rugani is lacking. Good addition to the squad, but we should find someone who is used to play als left central defender. So imo we need him and another defender, to avoid the same situation as against Ajax.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's nice to see our loan deals yield so much success for Juve.

I guess the only upside to loans is when we end up selling them before ever stepping foot in a Juve lineup is we cash in pretty well.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Christian Romero confirms that his future will be at Juventus: "When Chiellini told me he was waiting for me, I almost cried & I couldn't believe it, I told it to everyone.." [Canal Show Sport]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine that :lol:

Imagine, you get the dream call you've been waiting for your entire career and you go, take your physical at juventus...then go back to Genoa LOL

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine that :lol:

Imagine, you get the dream call you've been waiting for your entire career and you go, take your physical at juventus...then go back to Genoa LOL
would be funny if we sprung it on him as a surprise. like moments after signing the contract we hand him a bus ticket to Genoa.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
would be funny if we sprung it on him as a surprise. like moments after signing the contract we hand him a bus ticket to Genoa.
or have him sign the contract in Genoa then tell him we will see him first thing in the 2020/21 season LOL

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and by the time 2021 comes around he is joining a juve that has Paratici, Sarri and Icardi having us coming off of a 7th place finish.
ouch

- - - Updated - - -

'Juve brought me close to tears!'

By Football Italia staff

Genoa defender Cristian Romero admits he ‘almost cried’ when he heard Giorgio Chiellini say that he was ‘waiting for him’ at Juventus.

The 21-year-old is on the verge of joining the Bianconeri in this window, for a fee reported to be in the region of €20m, although he could be loaned back to the Grifone for another season.

“Chiellini said he was waiting for me at Juventus. I almost cried tears of joy when I heard that,” he told Canal Show Sport in his native Argentina.

“I rushed to tell my whole family; I couldn’t believe it.”

Romero only moved in Italy last summer and naturally needed a few months to establish himself in Genoa’s first team.

“I thought I would only get a few games this season,” he explained.

“There was 30 of us on the first day of preseason training and for my Coach Davide Ballardini, I wasn’t a first team player.

“He already had some great players to pick from and had also decided on who would be his four defenders.”

The centre-back has been called up by Argentina for the Pan-American Games, which will be held in Peru between July 26 and August 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)