Cristian Romero (3 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, but he's a great CB. I don't mind signing 30 yr olds if they still have 3 years of high level ahead of them and they're not just rejects from their current club.
I'd rather take Manolas. Knows the league, is younger, would most likely be on lower wages and it'd piss off Roma fans as well.

He's a moron though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Manolas is only 27, so there's that. Only a 36m release clause.

Roma though after getting them on Pjanic and then Manolas :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd rather Toby exactly because he's not from Serie A and is used to high tempo games.
We definitely need players that are gonna help us excel in CL...we gotta get out of the mindset that we need them suited for the league. Need players (i.e. Ronaldo) that know how to hit the ground running in the CL. If you can excel in the CL consistently, I don't see why you can't excel in Serie A.

Players that excel in Serie A but haven't played in CL carries more hesitation for me in terms of being successful in CL.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
If De Ligt is indeed Barca bound and Varane is tied down with Real then Manolas at 36 million is a no brainer. That would free up transfer funds to improve the midfield.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If De Ligt is indeed Barca bound and Varane is tied down with Real then Manolas at 36 million is a no brainer. That would free up transfer funds to improve the midfield.
Absolutely.

If the Pjanic rumors are true (130m interest from oil money clubs) and Dybala is out for anything over 100m, we have a lot to work with even before getting into our budget.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Absolutely.

If the Pjanic rumors are true (130m interest from oil money clubs) and Dybala is out for anything over 100m, we have a lot to work with even before getting into our budget.
Highly doubt the Pjanic to PSG for 130 rumor is true for many reasons. PSG is still FFP scrutiny and unless they sell Neymar to Real I don’t see this happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)