Cristian Pasquato (4 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
one more, that's 6 for Pasquato.
thank god we're not playing empoli this season ;) pasquato seems like one hell of a striker. i'm glad we have him - he scores out of every position it seems, and i'm glad he'll be finding place in empoli. A strong serie-b team seems like the perfect spot for him in my opinion. We'll see. maybe he's ready earlier then what we expect...

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
the only thing i fear is that we will forget about him
Forget him? Are you kidding? If you're referring to the various players we loaned out everywhere in italy, believe me; the ones that are worth it play in juve, and we surely didn't 'forget' anyone.

Why not loan him out to serie A team instead of B?
honestly, i think for pasquato, Empoli is the best adress right now. He's a sure starter for them now, and we're not risking loaning him to a team where he is 'just a backup' because he's a loaned player. Kind of like giovinco last year. I think he'll get to score a lot in serie-b, and serie-b will make him stronger physically... Perhaps they manage to get back to serie-a even and he can stay for another year, before coming back to replace our champions.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
what's his best position? SS? RMF?
I think he is more of a SS. I really like this Pasquato kid, he is surely one for the future, along with Lanzafame, Both Giovinco's, Rossi, Ekdal, and Palladino. Man we sure do have the best young talents in Italy! Juve and Italy look to have a bright future in store for them with players like them.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I think he is more of a SS. I really like this Pasquato kid, he is surely one for the future, along with Lanzafame, Both Giovinco's, Rossi, Ekdal, and Palladino. Man we sure do have the best young talents in Italy! Juve and Italy look to have a bright future in store for them with players like them.
Word up Nigga.+rep.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
the only thing i fear is that we will forget about him
dont worry, we cannot afford to forget him, our owners would gladly bring back a half decent player, than investing into a new one, let alone a talented young player we own.
If someone like Molinaro is good enough for team, then someone as good as Pasquato will surely return:eyebrows:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
this season will be crucial in understanding what is the current board's policy towards Juve's young players...wish them all the best of luck :xfinger:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I suspect the point is already proven, give as much many chances as possible, to prove them selves and hope that they will be proved good enough, so tan we can use them as starters eventually, at least as back up, avoiding any further costs and investments...

A typical strategy of the smaller clubs, than now represent our league...
and settle with players like Molinaro...

Hopefully this generation will be proved gifted enough to make us competitive and win a title in the next decade among with a couple quality acquisitions like Sissoko...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)