Cricket World Cup 2007 (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
B, I've been with South Africa even since Pakistan got knocked out. ;)

Forza Proteas!

:D

Your just fishing for a +rep aint ya.:p That being said the game against Sri Lanka was a complete & utter joke.Just hope that the boys can pull off something great in their next game.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #92

Your just fishing for a +rep aint ya.:p That being said the game against Sri Lanka was a complete & utter joke.Just hope that the boys can pull off something great in their next game.
    No, that's the truth, though I wouldn't mind a +rep :D

I didn't get a chance to watch the match, matter of fact, I don't think I'll be able to watch any other games until the final :( But I read that it was a close call or something.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    No, that's the truth, though I wouldn't mind a +rep :D

I didn't get a chance to watch the match, matter of fact, I don't think I'll be able to watch any other games until the final :( But I read that it was a close call or something.
    They had 5 wickets in hand, 4 runs to win & something like 29 balls to face & they lost 4 friggin wickets.I thought they were toast but luck was on South Africa's side.They play like that again they deserve to go out in the next round.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Did anyone else see the rumour that the Pakistan team have decided to give up cricket to concentrate on Bob Sleighing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)