Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (38 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Obviously. But I don't see how that has anything to do with that quote you posted.

On a somewhat related note, today I've read that the majority of the German public wants the vaccine to become mandatory. I would not have expected that. But if that is what your society wants, I guess it has to happen. Right? @GordoDeCentral

:snoop:

Disclaimer: I have no idea how reliable that German survey was. :grin:
Lets ask @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
after a quick google
A survey was conducted by our toilet paper daily mail equivalent (Bild am Sonntag) according to which 52% were in favour of the vax mandate
https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft...flicht-a-ba354862-2cdc-4d7d-8c95-d29f77ae82dd

Another survey by a shitty lifestyle magazine was conducted and 90% said no.
https://www.mdr.de/brisant/impfpflicht-corona-108.html

Who knows really, I wouldn't put it past this cuntry to actually be in favor but on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if many were freedom loving thinking individuals like Dai and Lgor

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Oh trust me i was and still am unequivocal about your slave status.
You're truly excellent at deflecting, sir. :tup:

after a quick google
A survey was conducted by our toilet paper daily mail equivalent (Bild am Sonntag) according to which 52% were in favour of the vax mandate
https://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft...flicht-a-ba354862-2cdc-4d7d-8c95-d29f77ae82dd

Another survey by a shitty lifestyle magazine was conducted and 90% said no.
https://www.mdr.de/brisant/impfpflicht-corona-108.html

Who knows really, I wouldn't put it past this cuntry to actually be in favor but on the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if many were freedom loving thinking individuals like Dai and Lgor
That's odd. The article I read mentioned completely different numbers. (72% pro, 20% against, 8% undecided)
It also did not mention Bild. Even I would have understood that was a pretty major red flag. :grin:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
No, no, I understand. It's a false equivalency because it doesn't suit your narrative.

You want society to decide what's best for them. Unless, of course, society wants the opposite of what you want.

And that is perfectly fine. But it's also hypocritical.
Just to be clear, you a chill dude but i really give 0 weight to anything you say besides the funny banter here and there, and your not getting non govt mandated in your haste to that illusive gotcha only confirms the wisdom behind that assessment.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's a factor, not the most important factor. Surprisingly that's actually being vaccinated.
So you think despite high-ish % of Latvia and Lithuania being vaccinated that they died because they are mostly fat and old. But in other countries with similar % they are saved because of the vaccine while obesity and age isn't a factor since their deaths are close to zero if were believe that chart. That's interesting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So you think despite high-ish % of Latvia and Lithuania being vaccinated that they died because they are mostly fat and old. But in other countries with similar % they are saved because of the vaccine while obesity and age isn't a factor since their deaths are close to zero if were believe that chart. That's interesting.
Eastern European health is generally worse than Western, so that's part of it.

Look at UK for example, we have a fairly high uptake but still a number of deaths relative to other countries, because we have higher levels of obesity.

Rest of it you're just making up.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Eastern European health is generally worse than Western, so that's part of it.

Look at UK for example, we have a fairly high uptake but still a number of deaths relative to other countries, because we have higher levels of obesity.
Is there any obesity chart? I'm curious how we look

Anyway, I'm still curious how come after 50% vaccinated we have more new cases and more deaths compared to last year with no vaccines and pretty much same restrictions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)