Coronavirus (COVID-19 Outbreak) (56 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
A 39-yo deputy sheriff from my area died Yesterday. Dude was healthy, no underlying issues.

Apparently he was showing signs of recovery then suddenly things took a turn to the worse.

This thing is aggressive as fuck. Really wish my wife would just quit and stay home.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You seem to find it funny that Italy most likely has millions of infected people

https://www.thelocal.it/20200403/whats-the-problem-with-italys-official-coronavirus-statistics
Don't they collect those who died at home, or in nursing homes and count them as corona? Didn't they say in France a couple of days ago how they had 800 more deaths due to nursing home deaths?

Looks kinda weird and sad how they are not getting the right/true numbers out and it's 2020. And hey, it's not like "Italy has 140k instead of 125" but it's "hey, Italy has 400k-6mln instead of 125k". I mean wtf...

What I mean is, you cannot lie on such a huge scale. There are so many houses if that's the cases, and nursing homes, who'd just say "hey fucktards, we have a couple of millions here too". Dunno but that's just weird.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not about lying, it's about not having the testing capazity.
Yeah but they all call the hospitals, no? If there are people dying in tents outside of the hospital and they count those as corona death, why not count homes and nursing houses who most likely also called hospitals and said their patients have those symptomes?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Don't they collect those who died at home, or in nursing homes and count them as corona? Didn't they say in France a couple of days ago how they had 800 more deaths due to nursing home deaths?

Looks kinda weird and sad how they are not getting the right/true numbers out and it's 2020. And hey, it's not like "Italy has 140k instead of 125" but it's "hey, Italy has 400k-6mln instead of 125k". I mean wtf...

What I mean is, you cannot lie on such a huge scale. There are so many houses if that's the cases, and nursing homes, who'd just say "hey fucktards, we have a couple of millions here too". Dunno but that's just weird.
Rather than lying I'd say it's incomplete data due to limited testing. You can only ever know the real number by testing every person every day, which is impossible.

From these registered numbers that Snobist toasted we can only try to read trends rather than see them as absolutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)