Corentin Tolisso - M C - Olympique Lyonnais (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Kovacic isn't going to leave Madrid. They see him as the eventual heir to Modric and there is absolutely no signs of him wanting out.

Tolisso is realistic although I think Lyon's president said that they'll only sell him if they don't make the CL for next season. Goretzka is probably the most Juve kind of player out of the three and his contract situation remains unclear.
Goretzka :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
He's already the first rotation option for both Modric and Kroos and believe it or not some players actually have patience. In the big teams you need to wait for your chance that's just how it goes. As I said very unlikely that he's looking to go anywhere.
Historically speaking, he has better chances of getting first team football by leaving Real and coming back 1-2 years later from the front door.
Madrid is not exactly the type of club that lets you grow... "if you're good enough then we'll pay the 60-70-80, nor probs"

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I like him too from the little I've seen of him. Looks like a level headed guy and is responsible in defense while still offering some attacking qualities.
:agree: i think we will sign him actually instead of Tolisso. Paratici probably follows him for a while, hes an opportunity with only 1 year on his contract and eclectic, so would suit our new formation. and im not even sure Tolisso is better, or that he has more potential

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Goretzka is il nuovo Tielemans.

Mentioned on this forum for years, never even linked with us.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
all-action midfielder who can do everything, and what I like the most is his strong personality on the pitch.

would do very nicely at Juve indeed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats his main weakness by some margin, and the reason he really is still in Schalke btw, otherwise he would already impressed enough consistently to get away from that dump, they are so shit this season lol.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
FI:
Maxime Gonalons' agent hints the Lyon midfielder could join Napoli, but says Corentin Tolisso was scared off by TV show Gomorrah.

Gonalons, a French international, has been linked with the Partenopei in the past and with his contract expiring in 2018, a move to San Paolo is possible this summer.

“He has a contract which expires in 2018,” Frederic Guerra explained on Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

“Not long ago I sent a text to Lyon’s President to let him know about the deadline and see what he wanted to do, he’s a lad who needs more than a year to feel calm.

“The President told me that he’d sign him, but he’s not sure yet, not being in the Champions League would be a problem for a lad his age [28], so that’s an important condition.”

Gonalons’ teammate Corentin Tolisso appeared to be very close to Napoli last summer, but the deal collapsed and he’s now a target for Juventus.

“He was to go to Napoli and then I don’t know what happened, someone scared the lad saying the city was a bit ‘like that’.

“They talked about ‘Gomorrah’, which is also shown in France, but I know that Naples is a wonderful city. They scared him and Gonalons by talking about violence.”
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/ol-a-priori-rien-de-casse-pour-tolisso-1153303.html

il faudra attendre demain (samedi) pour connaître plus précisément la gravité. A priori, il n'y a rien de cassé, c'est déjà une bonne nouvelle.
They say, today there will be more information about his injury. But he hasnt broken anything and thats a first good news.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Actually we could need Kovacic, he is very good technical youngster who plays both regista and all around CM well, Real would be fools to get rid of him so they wont.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Actually we could need Kovacic, he is very good technical youngster who plays both regista and all around CM well, Real would be fools to get rid of him so they wont.
We can disagree on kovacic's ability/potential (always maintained he'll end up upper midtable level, not WC), but we need a cm that has physical qualities. Like Rincon/sturaro but actually good. That's what we're missing. We already have kovacic's type cm in pjanic. Marchisio can also play the same role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)