Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (3 Viewers)

Jul 11, 2006
man what a defence allows a equalizer in the 122. minute???:disagree: :disagree: boumsong has a lot to do...

del Piero deserves better

I hope Camoranesi will leave, but I also fear that Treze will leave...

jcp4782

Aug 19, 2006
Well, when you think about it. Juve went into their house packed with Napoli fans, didn't have their best players on the field at the same time in good shape and with a mediocre defense took them all the way to penalties after scoring 3 times. Some real good things to take out of this match even though I knew it seems like it was a disaster. Del Piero comes on, scores 2 goals plus a PK. We can only ask so much of him. The real problem is the defense, let Camo go and even Trez for that matter and build up a good young Defense midfield is ok for now but work on that backfield. One more thing, NO MORE PK SHOTS FROM GIGI!!!!!!!! He's the greatest GK in the world, but he's no shot taker. DD with a brainfart there.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve-Skopje said:
I cant bellewue how we lost!!!!!
We score winning goal in 120 minute and still we are lusers
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

well, nostalgia !!
where is the juventus who was able to hold on for 45 minutes to win by a slim scores

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I'm very sure Trezeguet will be packing his bags tomorrow morning.
I am sure of that too, he won't stay with a side that is not going to play in Europe for at least two more seasons.

Juve-Skopje

Aug 13, 2006
Valderrama said:
man what a defence allows a equalizer in the 122. minute???:disagree: :disagree: boumsong has a lot to do...

del Piero deserves better

I hope Camoranesi will leave, but I also fear that Treze will leave...
Why Camo to leave
For just one poor match
Nooo

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Elvin said:
Anyone, please post the brite sides of this lose, please :(
Bright side is that serie B wont certainly be a whitewash as most predicted which would have certainly been foolish and most likely we would have started badly in our season, which doesnt help in morale as we are left confused. So in reality this is a lesson on how serie B is played, we should take a few things on board. Coppa Italia is for losers like inter, lets just worry about getting our asses back in serie A and start whopping those retards. :stuckup:..

Thats the only bright side I can see.. :frown:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ADP Timers said:
WHY DID BUFFON TAKE A PK? ARE WE THAT PATHETIC!!!!!!!!
Deschamps was being a little cute with this, if you asked me.

And when did Cannavaro go from Parma to Napoli?
During the off season. It's no secret that the Canna brothers are big Napoli local boys.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
look we did the best with the players we had.....stop the IFs Buts and the Should haves .....its the past now...lets pick ourselves up and start rebuilding the great juve we know so well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)