Coppa Italia: Napoli vs Juventus [08-27-2006] (79 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Jeeks said:
We need a better partner for Kovac and both Chiellini and Balzaretti should improve their defensive skills.
Especially Chiellini. He's very good going forward but lacks the stability that Zambrotta gave us.

Hopefully Boumsong proves to be a good signing and I say hopefully because he was shit for Newcastle.

KroniK

X32 IARO
May 20, 2005
Paolo Sousa i think we could have done better with another kind of presence in attack next to bojinov.. lots of crosses but noone to put them into the net errr

mondo1

May 14, 2006
hey guys i was 9 days on holiday what happend with juve in this time? transfers ? games or news? something important?

thx

i did't want to open a new thread

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
mark77 said:
Chiellini is having some defensive problems because he's a bit slow.

Napoli's left side should be gunned for a bit more. Camo and DP should play in the 2nd half.
Camo for who? Marchionni or a central midfielder?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stuart said:
Especially Chiellini. He's very good going forward but lacks the stability that Zambrotta gave us.

Hopefully Boumsong proves to be a good signing and I say hopefully because he was shit for Newcastle.
this is my biggest worry

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Maresca said:
the comentator (a napolitano) says that napoli did more for the game.
and that is a great game in front of 70000

end of 1st half
They also screamed like a teenage girl at a Backstreet boys concert when De Zerbi got the ball...IN IS OWN HALF!!! :D

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mondo1 said:
hey guys i was 9 days on holiday what happend with juve in this time? transfers ? games or news? something important?

thx

we are in the 3rd round of coppa italia,
we bought boumsang..
Palladino and volpato are gone on loan

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
mondo1 said:

thx

We signed boumsong and our appeal to the tar resulted in figc claiming they would punish us further if we went ahead with it, now it looks like we may negotiate with them for serie b with no points deduction

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stuart said:
Camo for who? Marchionni or a central midfielder?
I tihnk it will start by DP coming in for Marchionni, but not at half time, maybe at 60th minute. Then if needed, Camo will step up for one Paro, Zanetti or Giannichedda, most probalby Giannichedda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)