Coppa Italia: Martina vs Juventus [08-19-06] (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
good win imo, first competitave game and the team controls the game.Although the opposition is not even up to standard, still the team is showing some good potential for the upcoming games and challenges.

Gio&maresca, give the team a slack guys.They did well and had two goals disallowed for offside.And there were some good chances from the reports i read.And if we have trezi back then the goals will come in trust me

back to the game(from wat i read)
-marchionni had a very good , so imo camo should be shown the door.Let him go to whereever he wants.
-Neddy had a great game, so thats great start
-we didnt concede and legro was playing at the back, so things dont look so bad.

by the way, is kovac injured ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Jeeks said:
I love it when The Pado participates in the match threads. It is even better than shitting in coffee cans.

Normally on sitting on the team bench, exposing my groin to the television cameras. But, with no tv coverage of this match, I decided to expose my eGroin to The Playa and hang with homies from cell block 6.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
sateeh said:
good win imo, first competitave game and the team controls the game.Although the opposition is not even up to standard, still the team is showing some good potential for the upcoming games and challenges.

Gio&maresca, give the team a slack guys.They did well and had two goals disallowed for offside.And there were some good chances from the reports i read.And if we have trezi back then the goals will come in trust me

back to the game(from wat i read)
-marchionni had a very good , so imo camo should be shown the door.Let him go to whereever he wants.
-Neddy had a great game, so thats great start
-we didnt concede and legro was playing at the back, so things dont look so bad.

by the way, is kovac injured ?
No...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Juve-Skopje said:
First:we are in position to buy everyone if we were in seria A.We are JUVENTUS!!
We be short of classical striker.We have only Treze and Zigic will be great substitution for him.
No,we are not in the position,even from serie A.

Second we have Treze and Zalayeta.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
No,we are not in the position,even from serie A.

Second we have Treze and Zalayeta.

very true mate!!!!!!! we dont need strikers even if we r in seria A for heavens sake we have palladino, bojinov, zalayeta, trez and del piero. besides come on lets do this right this time we need to give our youngsters the chance they r superb.
players like : palladino, paro, guzman, chelleni, blazerati, and the young players who played in martina's game should be given there chance. look at barca they got an 18year old and gave him his chance look at him now do miracles!!!!! messie and now they r giving dos santos his chance.

aingy

Jun 29, 2006
Bisco said:
very true mate!!!!!!! we dont need strikers even if we r in seria A for heavens sake we have palladino, bojinov, zalayeta, trez and del piero. besides come on lets do this right this time we need to give our youngsters the chance they r superb.
players like : palladino, paro, guzman, chelleni, blazerati, and the young players who played in martina's game should be given there chance. look at barca they got an 18year old and gave him his chance look at him now do miracles!!!!! messie and now they r giving dos santos his chance.

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)