[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (10 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Espectro said:
For the ones who ask me about Zebina's declarations, here they are:

Angry Zebina slams Juventus
Friday 27 January, 2006
Jonathan Zebina has openly criticised his treatment by Juventus and revealed he will be quitting the club at the end of the season. "I asked for a pay rise and they took me for a troublemaker," he said.

Zebina, who has had an injury-plagued spell with the Bianconeri, has been out favour ever since asking for an increase in wages.

The former Roma defender only returned to the Juve side after a four-month absence against Empoli on Sunday and he chose the aftermath of last night’s defeat to Roma to speak out against the club.

"I asked for a pay rise and they treated me like a troublemaker," said Zebina, before adding that he is hoping to move either abroad or to Serie A rivals Milan.

"I’ll be leaving at the end of the season, probably to go abroad."

Zebina is clearly unhappy at the way he has been treated by the Turin outfit and his comments are unlikely to viewed upon kindly by his employers, who are particularly eager to not air their dirty laundry in public.

Liverpool and Newcastle are both clubs interested in the France international, while talk of a swap deal with Christian Abbiati has also been mooted in the Press.

channel4.com

Can we please sell his a$$
now you call me "for the one who asked me"?what Did I do to annoy you?:D

Btw,i don't believe anything,till I see it somewhere on official sites or if i Heard/see it myself.I am not saying it a lie,it could be true,but I don't believe it

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I can't believe how most of the people here call names to Capello and tell "he is not great as you think" FFS cut the bulshit,just because you love DP,you are not realized what a crap you are posting..Capello is a great coach,one of the greatest around,that's a FACT.that's not what I think,that the whole fuckin world knows..

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
snoop said:
I can't believe how most of the people here call names to Capello and tell "he is not great as you think" FFS cut the bulshit,just because you love DP,you are not realized what a crap you are posting..Capello is a great coach,one of the greatest around,that's a FACT.that's not what I think,that the whole fuckin world knows..
:agree:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
we are yet to be in 2nd place under capello, so i dont see how he is "crap" :confused:

:someofyouarefuckingmoronicwhenitcomestocapello:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Then you can keep on barking....
Or you could just try to resemble the class you so adore in Del Piero and stop insulting peoples family just because they dont have your same taste in players.

Oh, i get it, it was joke right, a joke without a punchline, no real irony and it had no purpose except to get on sebs nerves. He maybe didnt care but i get annoyed with such low class people.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Shoryuken said:
Or you could just try to resemble the class you so adore in Del Piero and stop insulting peoples family just because they dont have your same taste in players.

Oh, i get it, it was joke right, a joke without a punchline, no real irony and it had no purpose except to get on sebs nerves. He maybe didnt care but i get annoyed with such low class people.

Where did I insult a person or his family???? I was just joking with Seba ffs...Who stepped on your tail??

I repeat again and again, If seba didn't like it, then he can tell me and I can assure him that I'll apologize to him and that am sorry.. Nobody is asking you to moan like a b!tch around here....

Fvck off.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Where did I insult a person or his family???? I was just joking with Seba ffs...Who stepped on your tail??

I repeat again and again, If seba didn't like it, then he can tell me and I can assure him that I'll apologize to him and that am sorry.. Nobody is asking you to moan like a b!tch around here....

Fvck off.
Ok, funny joke, im going to invite your mother to Sweden so i can sit with her laugh at her and the send her packing haha.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Shoryuken said:
Ok, funny joke, im going to invite your mother to Sweden so i can sit with her laugh at her and the send her packing haha.

Thanks for the Insult.

I honestly don't know what you're doing around this Forum...I thought you left this Forum for good, but now I can see you returning back like a street dog...eh? tso tso...I also thought you once said you'll neva return to shit fvcked up forum...yet you're still posting around here....

Anyhow, you better go search for some Zlatanist Forums instead of sticking your nose in ppls business.....and you can go there keep on posting "If Zlatan Leaves Juve, I'll stop supporting Juve too, yay" I still remmber when you said that;).....too bad I don't have enough time between my hands to search for this quote...

Now Soap it.....

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Thanks for the Insult.

I honestly don't know what you're doing around this Forums...I thought you left this Forum for good, but now I can see you returning back like a street dog...eh? tso tso...I also thought you once said you'll neva return to shit fvcked up forum...yet you're still posting around here....

Anyhow, you better go search for some Zlatanist Forums instead of sticking your nose in ppls business.....and you can go there keep on posting "If Zlatan Leaves Juve, I'll stop supporting Juve too, yay" I still remmber when you said that;).....too bad I don't have enough time between my hands to search for this quote...

Now Soap it.....
You see now how big of a moron you really are? I cant believe you fell for it that easy, i bet you didnt even see the connection.

You claimed two posts back it was a joke and i make the same "joke" with some slight alterations instead this time it was your family and now all of a sudden its an insult. Such a hipocrite.

RED, hahaha, what a lie, there is no chance i ever said that, youre making stuff up now, how pathetic, but i guess thats what expected from someone like you.

All that other shit, i really dont care what you think of me and my commitment to this club as you are not someone i could ever respect.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:
Only to a certain extent snoop. Even Spalletti and Ancoletti mentioned their tactics to shutting us down.

I feel that Capello just loves to show his face to the media. If only he can speak less and concentrate on his job more, I will definitely like him more. At least Prandelli actually apologise to the fans when his team was thrashed by us. I think the reason for the defeat is the underestimation of Roma.

Roma had a striker crisis with Totti, Montella and Nonda unavailable, which made them use most of their midfield players. And they started with a 16 year old Okaka, whose inexperience to professional games can give us an advantage. I would say that it was a pretty bad game that we played. Pessotto has been overtaken by Bresciano and Delvecchio, this proves that he is too slow. And to put him against an on form Mancini is asking too much, with the latter making a fool out Pessotto. The team juz didn't want to play, and Roma punished us for that with goals coming from midfielders and putting 10 mean behind the ball again. I always thought that if Capello wants to try, put a trident with players that r suitable. If it was me, I would put Zebina against Mancini and Kovac in CB.

Cronios said:
the last 4consecutive games we suck as a team no matter the players,
did Vieira played any better against Empoli than Gianni today?Blasi was better than them,is he a starter?
i know we used our subs,but its them we have to base upon in a difficult moment and most important,
our tactics that never chance arent the best possible
and can only work, if all of our good players play and are on form,
we have no back up plans and zero accomodation to the new standards,
this makes our realistic chances on CL minimum,we risk too much, what if any of this go wrong? then we r mathematically doomed,we sould be beyond this now,
when a team defends strongly we cant win it, we never did it in the entire year,
i was hoping this will change and our team will improove,but it was and still remains a rule,
i didnt expected this match to start thinking of it, this was just another confirmation on the rule...we keep on repeating the same old mistakes,
nothing have changed,
we have to wake up fast because soon we wont have the time to do it,
its a shame because we have the tools to be a better team,
those subs could have won Roma's subs if they were used more wisely,
i dont mourn the cup,we wasted anyway,
i knew that from the day we got Roma,
i even bet on it,here comes the confirmation,
what bothers me is that tactically we didnt make a step forward this year,
we have more options and better quality but the same limitations,
what a shame...
I would say that we did ok for the Palermo game as my grades were pretty lenient and I treat them as in they r still in a holiday mood.

Anyway Thanks for bringing this up. + rep

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
To conclude

"Capello is good in defensive play and wear down the opponent's patience. He also knows how to ogranise his team and control players, however he is predictable and his tactics can be played down very easily."

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ZhiXin said:
Only to a certain extent snoop. Even Spalletti and Ancoletti mentioned their tactics to shutting us down.
that's not how they judge coaches Zhixin.there is no coach on earth that didn't lose to any side,so that doesn't mean that that greatest ever coach is weaker or not better than the opponet's team manager that his side won in the match.this is a football game,it's not on Capello's control to win the match all the time.no? I can't understand why you blame Capello for the loss,and when he wins,the credit goes just for the players..

I feel that Capello just loves to show his fact to the media. If only he can speak less and concentrate on his job more, I will definitely like him more. At least Prandelli actually apologise to the fans when his team was thrashed by us. I think the reason for the defeat is the underestimation of Roma.
Prandelli is fool,If I lose a match,I won't go and apologize the fans,what's that logic??like he did a sin or something.but I also don't like Capello's Zlatan's comments on other teams,I love calm guys,that only do their job,and have the last word.

Roma had a striker crisis with Totti, Montella and Nonda unavailable, which made them use most of their midfield players. And they started with a 16 year old Okaka, whose inexperience to professional games can give us an advantage. I would say that it was a pretty bad game that we played. Pessotto has been overtaken by Bresciano and Delvecchio, this proves that he is too slow. And to put him against an on form Mancini is asking too much, with the latter making a fool out Pessotto. The team juz didn't want to play, and Roma punished us for that with goals coming from midfielders and putting 10 mean behind the ball again. I always thought that if Capello wants to try, put a trident with players that r suitable. If it was me, I would put Zebina against Mancini and Kovac in CB.
Man,I don't know where to start.when I saw the line up before the match,I thought it was a joke.you can't play with Balzaretti,Pessotto,Giannicheda,olivera,Zebina as a center defender,Zalayeta against Roma.That's very wrong,not just that,these guys how many times all of them played with that line up?or together?it was a complete suicide.
Never blame Pessotto,this performance I blame Capello,if you play Pessotto next to Zebina and thuram and Balzaretti,what the guy can do?tell me that,and marking Mancini?I feel sorry for the guy,i hope his career is not over :moan:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
snoop said:
that's not how they judge coaches Zhixin.there is no coach on earth that didn't lose to any side,so that doesn't mean that that greatest ever coach is weaker or not better than the opponet's team manager that his side won in the match.this is a football game,it's not on Capello's control to win the match all the time.no? I can't understand why you blame Capello for the loss,and when he wins,the credit goes just for the players..:
True, but it does say something when Ancoletti and Spalletti spoke of their tactics during the interview. But I also creditted Capello when we win against Inter and Bayern home.

snoop said:
Prandelli is fool,If I lose a match,I won't go and apologize the fans,what's that logic??like he did a sin or something.but I also don't like Capello's Zlatan's comments on other teams,I love calm guys,that only do their job,and have the last word.:
I have the same feeling. But I will admit my shortcomings

snoop said:
Man,I don't know where to start.when I saw the line up before the match,I thought it was a joke.you can't play with Balzaretti,Pessotto,Giannicheda,olivera,Zebina as a center defender,Zalayeta against Roma.That's very wrong,not just that,these guys how many times all of them played with that line up?or together?it was a complete suicide.
Never blame Pessotto,this performance I blame Capello,if you play Pessotto next to Zebina and thuram and Balzaretti,what the guy can do?tell me that,and marking Mancini?I feel sorry for the guy,i hope his career is not over :moan:
I thought that the formation was very bad, or to make fun of Roma.
I always thought that u are a very misunderstood individual, and u proved me right. U got into misunderstandings more than I do.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ZhiXin said:
True, but it does say something when Ancoletti and Spalletti spoke of their tactics during the interview. But I also creditted Capello when we win against Inter and Bayern home.
"you" was in General,wasn't pointing you specificaly :)

I always thought that u are a very misunderstood individual, and u proved me right. U got into misunderstandings more than I do.
tnx :D

I blame that for my english language first,not using smillies sometimes ,and losing my temper against some specific members here (that loves attention).

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am going to keep this short and sweet...there's already been way too much bullshit going on here since the game ended

For all you who say "its only the Coppa", well thats true to a degree, however, if any of our star players get hurt, you are looking at who'll replace them....and in most cases, it aint good !!

Zebina should keep his fucking mouth shut about money and business, and concentrate on FOOTBALL !!! He was a complete joke out there, and, even though I said it would be a good idea for Zebina to play as a CB, he proved to me yesterday that he is washed up

Thuram wasnt much better, and that partnership will never work, if Canna gets injured

Our defense made that shag-dog Tomassi look like a candidate for a spot on the Azzurri in the upcoming World Cup

Zalayeta is useless; a waste of space. The 16 year old Roma striker Okaka is much more talented, and showed proved that against us. We should get rid of Zala, even though all we may get for him is 5 gallons of petro to put into the team bus. Still a bargain !!

Cap had it half- right by playing Nedved behind Zala in more of a free role. He is most dangerous there

But then, Cap fucks things all up by wasting Mutu on the left. Adrian is a helluva lot better than Zalayeta up front, so why not play him there ??

Then, when DP enters the game, he puts him on the left, and keeps Zala as the striker. He really should have pulled Zala, and put Mutu up front with DP...it makes more sense.

The only reason DP scored the first goal is because he left the wing (where Cap wanted him) and moved to the front of the net, WHERE HE IS MOST DANGEROUS !!!!. Mutu should do the same

To conclude

"Capello is good in defensive play and wear down the opponent's patience. He also knows how to ogranise his team and control players, however he is predictable and his tactics can be played down very easily."
thats a pretty liberal way of saying that Cap aint the man for this job, but I can agree with that

not to start any other controversies, but the difference between DP and Zlatan, is that DP scores goals

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
snoop said:

but his tactical decitions left a lot to be desired...

kind of contradictory dont u think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)