[Coppa Italia] Juventus - Roma (10 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
thx :D

and isent ronnie and messi midd???
ok also mutu is some kind of midd for us but i dont agree that Eto is better than Trez, Eto Rocks BUT TREZEGUET IS 100000000000000000000000000000% the best finisher in this world if we would only have Trez in attack and have 1guy like camo in middfield that can cross good than i always have hope that we win the game.
teh differents between Eto and Trez is that if eto gets 1chance he makes 1goal

BUT TREZ!!! Trez Doesent need a chance to score a goal :D ok thats sounds funny but thats how it is ;)

And i guess there is nothing to do with the thing that you have trez on your avatar....

btw is larsson gona be with barca next year also...i heard something in the winter of last year that his gona leave after this season...but i dont remember anything about that anymore....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
thx :D

and isent ronnie and messi midd???
ok also mutu is some kind of midd for us but i dont agree that Eto is better than Trez, Eto Rocks BUT TREZEGUET IS 100000000000000000000000000000% the best finisher in this world if we would only have Trez in attack and have 1guy like camo in middfield that can cross good than i always have hope that we win the game.
teh differents between Eto and Trez is that if eto gets 1chance he makes 1goal

BUT TREZ!!! Trez Doesent need a chance to score a goal :D ok thats sounds funny but thats how it is ;)
I undurstand what you mean, Trezeguet can score from half a chance, like his slider against emm some shit team that i dont remeber right now, but Etoo does the same and he does it more often and from farther away, did you see his strike in Africa cup of nations? Incredible strike, i applaud your passion for our players but Etoo is a little better then Trez at least IMO.:)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
I actually think barca weak point is defens...gk is average and defenders arent that good either...puyol only...but all others not....about midfield...ee isnt messi somekind of wonderkid....and messi-ronny looks like the best in europe....
yep so treu ;)

and ok ronny-messi is liek WOW and best attacking middfield

but we can say

EMERSON-VIEIRA best Diff/midd

plus we have a camo and zambro who can cross to a striker like Trez :eek:

and a super Delpiero on the bench(but he sure earns a first 11 for me but its hard also zlatan and trez are super) :D does barca have some one like Delpiero on the bench :disagree:

and we also have a nedved who =NOT FINISHED i saw him again this year and dammnnn he is like the good old days YOU SEE NEDVED EVERYEWERE EVEREYWERE its just crazy its sooo funny my friends were laughing like dammnnn there he is again and he was on the left right and everywere sooo cool

and i dont know waht you all saying about emerson but he is very solid he is very good PUMA RULES like all ower players ;)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
And i guess there is nothing to do with the thing that you have trez on your avatar....

btw is larsson gona be with barca next year also...i heard something in the winter of last year that his gona leave after this season...but i dont remember anything about that anymore....
na it doesent a day ago i had Tupac :D and there for i had camo

come on man Trez is cool thats why he is there look at his face :smoke: just cooool

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Shoryuken said:
I undurstand what you mean, Trezeguet can score from half a chance, like his slider against emm some shit team that i dont remeber right now, but Etoo does the same and he does it more often and from farther away, did you see his strike in Africa cup of nations? Incredible strike, i applaud your passion for our players but Etoo is a little better then Trez at least IMO.:)

:rofl2:

---

about eto-trez....

trez plays in italian league and has scored a lot of goals...while eto plays in spain where as i have understood its more about showing people attacking football...

yes you might say look how many good defensive teams there are in italy really(probably 5 or 6 only), but the tactics are defensive....there are not many teams who just attack.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Shoryuken said:
Thats true, we have that advantage over them but they have an even larger one when it comes to attack.

Their attack is better I admit...But not that advantage If our Trezeguet,Del Piero,Zlatan,Mutu,Zalayeta are inform, Specially Marcelo...The Spanish killer.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
yep so treu ;)

and ok ronny-messi is liek WOW and best attacking middfield

but we can say

EMERSON-VIEIRA best Diff/midd

plus we have a camo and zambro who can cross to a striker like Trez :eek:

and a super Delpiero on the bench(but he sure earns a first 11 for me but its hard also zlatan and trez are super) :D does barca have some one like Delpiero on the bench :disagree:

and we also have a nedved who =NOT FINISHED i saw him again this year and dammnnn he is like the good old days YOU SEE NEDVED EVERYEWERE EVEREYWERE its just crazy its sooo funny my friends were laughing like dammnnn there he is again and he was on the left right and everywere sooo cool

and i dont know waht you all saying about emerson but he is very solid he is very good PUMA RULES like all ower players ;)

I have to say that barca and juve are two teams who have problems when it comes to decide who should be the starting forwards....many skillfull players in that category....( i mean did you saw barca-udinese second leg game when barca reservs won against first 11 udi in the last minutes...)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Shoryuken said:
Yeah i saw that Goal and it was really something special but still :disagree:

if canna block eto than he can do what he wants he will do nothing but if nesta and cannavaro have to block some1 like Trez than..... wel you all see euro2000 :faq1: :cry:

Trez is someone who makes very sexy goals and very syupid goals but sometime's those stupid goals are more inportand and more valeuble than teh super goals

Eto can do something special and make a goal from nothing but when it come's to heading and taking a volley than there is no comparing to DAVIDDDD Trezeguet :smoke:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
na it doesent a day ago i had Tupac :D and there for i had camo

come on man Trez is cool thats why he is there look at his face :smoke: just cooool
i was just joking....:p yes his cool.....especially when he has scored a goal.....

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Stephan said:
I have to say that barca and juve are two teams who have problems when it comes to decide who should be the starting forwards....many skillfull players in that category....( i mean did you saw barca-udinese second leg game when barca reservs won against first 11 udi in the last minutes...)
Yep i know what you mean:agree:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Espectro said:
What a nerve of Zebina... after the matc he said that becouse of Juve is not willing to give him more money he is leaving the club...

THANK GOD!!!!
are you sure he said that?

Espectro said:
Snoop, listen, everything you said is fine, but what Im against is when you say that Zlatan should be starter becouse if we bench him he is gonna go... that make no sence, thats puting a player higher than the club, are we that of crap team that we have to start a player just becouse we are afraid of him leaving? thats not the Juventus I support, I dont know about you.

Zlatan is great, he can be a star, but if he is inmature enough to leave just becouse we are benching him, then please dont let the door hit you when your leaving, becouse he migth be good, but he is not Pele.

Now, in my opinion, when you have a front line like we do (Trez, DP, Mutu and Zlatan) we have the advantage that we ca play the player that is more fit at the moment, last season when DP was not playing good and Zlatan was playing good, I was very happy that he was a starter, coz he won it with his effort and with his form. At the moment DP is playin better, and its not just about the goals, its about his hole fitness, Zlatan is on a period where nothing goes rigth with him, and maybe what he needs is some benching time, you know EARN his starting position again.

If the next game Zlatan gets to start, Im ok with that, but please dont tell me that he has to start becouse we dont want him to be angry with us and leave, coz that is insulting our team.

Juventus doesnt have afraid of losing a player, we didnt fear to let Zidane go, we didnt fear leting Davids go, we didnt fear to let Henry go and we will surely not afraid of losing Zlatan with only one season at the club.

Note: Im not saying that we should sell Zlatan, for what I understand he is happy in Juve, and Im happy with him, all Im saying is what you said in the past: No player is bigger than the club.
I hate to repeat this again and again,I will look like a fool.he is not bigger than the club,but a talent like him will not accept to be a sub,is that dificult to understand Esteban (that's your name right?).

tell me,what do you think of Inzaghi tranfer to Milan?he was the best finisher in Italy then,but we also had Trezeguet,but we chose to keep him because he won't accept to be a sub of Inzaghi,is that wrong??no way,he is not a bad person,that's normal a player like him to demand a first team football.so we sold inzaghi,is it because trezeguet is bigger than the club?no,but because we were thinking about the future of the club,now tell me,will you sacrify Zlatan for a 31 year old legend?If you think so,then you think DP is bigger than the club,he is 31 year old, don't forget that.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Stephan said:
:rofl2:

---

about eto-trez....

trez plays in italian league and has scored a lot of goals...while eto plays in spain where as i have understood its more about showing people attacking football...

yes you might say look how many good defensive teams there are in italy, but the tactics are defensive....there are not many teams who just attack.....

Good point:) , i thought about this too but i dont know if you watched many Barca matches but one thing Etoo can do that Trez cannot is dribble, and good at that. Not many scoring machines are great dribblers but he is. He is more complete, gives more passes and he outscores Trez.

Kind of like Luca Toni, a more complete player and a great feel for the goal.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gino Genesio said:
Yeah i saw that Goal and it was really something special but still :disagree:

if canna block eto than he can do what he wants he will do nothing but if nesta and cannavaro have to block some1 like Trez than..... wel you all see euro2000 :faq1: :cry:

Trez is someone who makes very sexy goals and very syupid goals but sometime's those stupid goals are more inportand and more valeuble than teh super goals

Eto can do something special and make a goal from nothing but when it come's to heading and taking a volley than there is no comparing to DAVIDDDD Trezeguet :smoke:

i actually think eto is pretty good with headers...but i think trez is more skillfull...like the goal against real last season...scisors or how you call it...also overhead kicks... i mean i havent seen eto doing that kind of stuff.....eto is good though but i mean, i cant even explayne right....well its like trez can score from more differant ways.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)